Updated at 2021-01-01
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Tekpon and use the services.
- Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Tekpon as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Tekpon.”’s” site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://tekpon.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Tekpon to use the Services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or another internet-connected device to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first-party and/or third-party cookies on our website for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our website;
- To improve your experience of our website and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our website is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with them;
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
What type of cookies does Tekpon use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes, while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies.”
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will use our website.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
Tekpon is not responsible for any content, code, or any other imprecision.
Tekpon does not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall Tekpon be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence, or another tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Tekpon reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents of the Service at any time without prior notice.
The Tekpon Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. Tekpon is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, Tekpon exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through or accessible via the Tekpon Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, Tekpon specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the Tekpon Service or on sites that may appear as links on the Tekpon Service or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the Tekpon Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by Tekpon or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Tekpon does not warrant that the Tekpon Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
We use essential cookies to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences, and accessibility. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. Of course, you may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable, or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the website as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
Further information on how Google collects and uses this data can be found at: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You can opt out of all Google-supported analytics on our Websites by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site. For example, you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website like Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
The social network will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code placed on the platform to help track conversions from ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified users who have already taken certain actions.
Some cookies that have been set on our website are not set on a first-party basis by Tekpon. For example, the Websites can be embedded with content from third parties to serve to advertise. These third-party service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser.
Third-party service providers control many performance and functionality, advertising, marketing, and analytics cookies described above. However, we do not control the use of these third-party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by the third party that originally set them.
How you can manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located, you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies. Still, this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to utilize all of its features and services fully. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g., saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from within your browser; you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
- Via Email: [email protected]
- Via Phone Number: 001 (302) 440-8386
- Via this Link: https://tekpon.com/contact/
- Via this Address: 651 N Broad St, Suite 206, Middletown, DE, 19709
- If you have any questions regarding cookies deployed on our website, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].