We must adapt and admit that we live in a digital age, and now we can do our every action in a digital form. For example, we can take notes in a business meeting or a course or plan our day by creating to-do lists without carrying thousands of notebooks for each little thing. Now, we can have one digital place to write down everything. Evernote is one of the most useful software products to ease your life. People can also use it for work tasks, tracking spending, and many other great things. But let’s discover Evernote pricing plans and how much you will spend.
- Take great notes
- Sync up to 2 devices
- 60 MB monthly uploads
- 25 MB max. note size
- Get organized with Home dashboard and three widgets
- Stay on top of it all with in-note tasks
- Find things fast with search and tags
- Clip web pages
- Attach PDFs, receipts, files, photos, images, and documents
- Everything in Evernote Free, plus:
- Sync unlimited devices
- 10 GB monthly uploads
- 200 MB max. note size
- Customize Home dashboard and access extra widgets
- Connect primary Google Calendar account
- Add due dates, reminders, and notifications to your tasks
- Manage tasks in one place
- Get offline access on mobile and desktop
- Search text inside images, docs, and PDFs
- Create custom templates
- Mark up images and PDFs
- Everything in Evernote Personal, plus:
- Save 2x more content with 20 GB monthly uploads
- Access to all widgets and customization for Home
- Connect both personal and workplace Google Calendar accounts
- Create, manage, and assign tasks to others and easily track their progress
- Use Boolean terms to refine search results
- Find content by location with a geographic search
- Export notebooks as PDF files
- Integrate with Slack, Salesforce, Microsoft Teams, and others
- Everything in Evernote Professional, plus:
- 20 GB monthly uploads + 2 GB per user
- Work together in shared spaces
- Centralize account administration and user management
- Maintain company ownership of business data
- Dedicated Success Manager for teams with 25+ seats
- Onboard new team members quickly with a robust training program
Is Evernote free or paid?
Evernote pricing plans fit every need! In addition, there are plans for Individuals and Teams available, each with special features.
As I said in the review, Evernote is more than a simple tool for your notes. With this tool, you can manage your day/week for work and personally, from meal plans, shopping lists, and to-do lists to work projects, important notes, and so on. Of course, every note and idea will be with you everywhere you go. But, as I’ve been telling you, Evernote offers some great features that make him more than a simple note-taking software product.
What is included in Evernote Free?
Evernote offers a free plan to have a taste of this tool. With this plan, you can sync up to 2 devices. Moreover, you can easily find notes with search and tags, clip web pages, and apply rich formatting to your notes.
As a plus, you have a 60Mb monthly upload limit and a maximum 25Mb note size.
Evernote Premium Plans
Evernote offers three other plans: Personal, Professional & Teams.
The Personal plan starts from $8.99 per month or $79.99 per year. For this money, you’ll get premium features and many other benefits. For example, storage increases to 10GB per month, and the max file size is 200MB.
With the Evernote Personal plan, you can sync with unlimited devices. And mobile devices can store offline notes. In addition, you can get customer support via email or live chat. There’s also a presentation mode that lets you turn notes into slideshows with no additional effort. Moreover, you’ll have the Document Scanning feature.
The Professional plan helps you take on any project, at work or home. It is best for freelancers & digital nomads, as it allows you to sync all devices and work offline. The cost is $10.99/month or $109.99/year. In addition to the Personal plan, you will get 2x more content storage with 20 GB monthly uploads and many more.
With the Teams plan, you can bring your team to work together and gather all the ideas in one place. Moreover, you can create and share notes and files in real-time, so your team can be on top of everything. In addition, Evernote Teams offers a common playground to your team where they can collaborate on different projects.
The pricing for the Evernote Teams plan starts from $14.99 per person per month, with a minimum of two people. You can get everything in the Professional one for this money, plus a 20GB monthly upload limit + 2GB per user.
Extra, they are offering a special discount for students. So, if you’re reading this and you’re still studying, you can get 50% off a full year of Evernote Premium.
Is it worth paying for Evernote?
You can purchase a premium plan if you are satisfied and want more features. For example, Evernote Premium Pricing lets you sync unlimited devices and access your notes offline. Furthermore, you can search text inside Office docs and PDFs, create custom templates, annotate PDFs, and customize your home.
You get an impressive 10Gb monthly upload limit and a 200Mb maximum note size regarding storage space.