- Standard video quality (720p)
- 50 music tracks
- 3 standard fonts
- 30 color swatches
- Available on desktop and iOS
- Animoto branding on your videos
- All standard features, plus:
- No Animoto branding on your videos
- Add your logo watermark and brand colors
- 40+ professional fonts
- High-quality video (HD 1080p)
- 3,000+ licensed music tracks
- 1 million+ licensed stock photos & videos from Getty Images
- 1 Saved brand
- Everything in Professional, and:
- Accounts for up to 3 users
- License to resell to businesses
- A 30-minute consultation with a video expert
- Multiple saved brands
- Upload your own fonts
- 100 million+ Premium licensed photos & videos from Getty Images
See all Features
- Small business
- Medium business
- Large enterprises
- Non-profit Organization
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
Animoto Pricing Plans
Probably you’re wondering how much do Animoto costs and what pricing plans have to offer. First of all, its pricing works on a subscription-based model. It has tiered pricing based on three levels, with a free plan if you want to try the tool.
- Free Plan: The basic plan is the free plan that includes essential features such as a 720p video, 350 plus music tracks, 12 pre-designed templates, three fonts, thirty color swatches, and the Animoto watermark at the end of the videos.
- Professional Plan: This one costs $32 per month, and if billed annually, it costs $380. It offers 1080p video, 2,000+ music tracks, 50+ templates, 40+ fonts, unlimited custom colors, no Animoto branding, more than one million Getty Images photos and videos, the option to add your logo watermark and license to resell to consumers. This plan comes with a 14-day trial to give it a go before you buy.
- Professional Plus Plan: This plan costs $80 per month. This one gives its users 080p video, 50+ templates, 40+ fonts, unlimited custom colors. Also, no Animoto branding, more than one million Getty Images photos, and videos. Plus, you have the option to add your logo watermark, license to resell to business, accounts for up to three users. And a 30-minute consultation with a video expert.
Is Animoto free?
Animoto does offer a free plan and a 14 day trial period on its premium plans. However, in our opinion, considering the crucial role that videos play in marketing (and education), Animoto is an affordable tool for which you could get a positive return on investment (ROI) just from creating a single video of your choice.