Tapfiliate lets you manage your affiliate campaigns extensively from one place. It is a cloud-based solution aimed to solve affiliate management problems by SaaS and eCommerce platforms. With affordable pricing plans and a great feature set, it is a good pick even for growing businesses that want to take advantage of affiliate marketing.
With 36+ easy integration options, your business can rest easy with Tapfiliate. In addition, it offers some excellent features, including an affiliate dashboard, six language support, proper referral links and coupon generation, recurring or lifetime commission, and performance bonuses.
Ease of use
Value for Money
Starting from: $69/month
Pricing Model: Subscription
Yes, has free trial
No free version
- Easy to get started
- Customizable and intuitive interface
- Offers 14 days free trial
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Supports extensive integration
- Great pricing
- Limited language support
- The dashboard can be improved
- Small business
- Medium business
- Large enterprises
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
Tapfiliate – affiliate program
Are you looking for an affiliate program to manage your affiliate marketing campaign? If you do, then check out Tapfiliate, an affiliate marketing solution. It provides complete customizable campaign management for your brand so that you can bring influencers and affiliates to grow your business.
Managing your affiliate campaign without using an affiliate program can soon become overwhelming and become a day job. With affiliate software such as Tapfiliate, you can automate the grunt work and focus your energy on other aspects of your business. Our review differs from other Tapfiliate reviews as we focus on its value and features.
What is Tapfiliate?
Tapfiliate is a cloud-based affiliate marketing solution. It enables business and affiliate marketers to create and manage their affiliate or referral programs. So, if you are an eCommerce site looking to create an affiliate program, you can do it seamlessly with Tapfiliate. SaaS-based businesses can also utilize Tapfiliate to its full potential.
Tapfiliate brings automation to affiliate management. Once the business integrates Tapfiliate to its platform, most of the affiliate management tasks become automated. Affiliates, for example, can register their profile and get a customized referral link and dashboard. In addition, the dashboard offers extensive information for affiliates.
What are affiliates in marketing?
Before we can understand affiliates in marketing, we first need to learn about affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a well-known sales method that allows businesses, eCommerce, and solutions to increase their sales by incentivizing other people, known as “affiliates,” to market the product and earn commission in the process.
In simple terms, affiliates recommend the products and earn a commission when they make a sale. For affiliates, that’s a great earning opportunity as they do not need to create or manage the products to earn money. In addition, the affiliates can choose to share their recommendations via different social media platforms through their blog or website.
Many affiliate programs provide performance-based opportunities and value affiliates committed to providing value to businesses and their audience. Tapfiliate provides an excellent way to manage affiliate programs. Other online Tapfiliate reviews also suggest that it is a good affiliate tracking software.
How Tapfiliate works?
Tapfiliate works in a simple three-step process. If you are new to Tapfiliate, you will find the steps user-friendly, and hence you can get started with Tapfiliate with ease. The three steps include:
Start by integrating Tapfiliate into your site or app. It can be done using modules. In case you want to do it manually, you can also proceed with it. Tapfiliate offers an extensive guide so that you do not feel stuck. With support from major platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and WordPress, you will find the setup seamless. Apart from these platforms, Tapfiliate supports 30 other platforms.
With Tapfiliate setup, you need to recruit affiliates to work on your program. Adding new affiliates is easy. All you need to do is send them a manual invite or create an SSO. You can also opt to create an API call for the invitations to work. To make it easy for you to send invites, you can also send emails from Tapfilaite. Lastly, it also lets you create drip campaigns for easy affiliate marketers on-boarding process.
To make this tool reach more audiences, you get the option to add text links, videos, banners, and social media posts. Your affiliates can then share the content to bring more traffic to your brand and improve your sales. In short, you get complete control of your brand and makes it easy for your affiliates to work with your affiliate program.
How to start with Tapfiliate
If you are looking for a technical answer on how Tapfiliate works, then I got you covered as well. First, let’s take a look at the summary of how an affiliate marking software works:
- At first, you need to integrate the Tapfiliate affiliate program into your site. This will help you track conversions and clicks.
- The affiliates then need to sign up with your affiliate program via Tapfiliate. Tapfiliate makes it easy for affiliate markers to sign up. They also get a dashboard where every aspect of affiliate links and statistics are available. They need to use their own special referral link for promotion purposes.
- Next, when users click on the referral links, the data is sent to Tapfiliate.
- It triggers the affiliate rules and allocates the commission to the affiliate marker account(only when a conversion occurs).
- As a business, you get the option to manage all your affiliate programs from the Tapfiliate dashboard.
- Affiliates also get their own dashboard where they can manage their links and marketing assets. They also get to check their performance and earnings.
How to track affiliate clicks through Tapfiliate?
To track affiliate clicks through Tapfiliate, you need to login into the dashboard. From there, go to the Source tab, and there you will find affiliate clicks listed.
Tapfiliate comes with a lot of features. Let’s go through them below.
- It lets you make your brand go viral. It lets you by giving you coupons and referral links.
- You can manage brand materials and banners directly from the dashboard.
- Give affiliates shareable social media posts for better reachability.
- Affiliates get their own branded dashboard. From there, they can get their referral links.
- The affiliate dashboard is supported in six languages.
- You can customize signup fields and payout methods for affiliates.
- Offers 36 plug-and-play integrations.
- E-Commerce sites can award one-time commissions.
- Supports monthly commissions awards, percentage-based, or fixed commissions.
- If you have multiple items or categories, you can set commissions independently.
- Give performance bonuses to a performance by creating affiliate tiers. You can also set performance bonuses, team commissions, and lifetime commissions.
Tapfiliate has kept its pricing model simple. They offer three plans: Essential, Pro and Enterprise. They do not have any yearly plan, so that’s the best price you will get, even if you are purchasing their plans for long-term usage. Moreover, it offers a 14-day free trial on all of its three plans. They also support downgrades and upgrades during the trial period. Another thing that sets them apart from the competition is their 30-day money-back guarantee. The 30-day money-back guarantee starts from the day when your free trial ends.
Starting From: $69/month (Monthly Plan)
Pricing Model: Subscription
Free Trial: 14-days - No credit card required
Tapfiliate offers extensive integration options for its users. To streamline the integration process, Tapfiliate offers pre-made integration options. With these pre-made integrations, you can start quickly and set up your affiliate campaign with ease. The list of supported platform that comes with pre-made integration option include:
- Wix Stores
- Big Commerce
- WP Easy Cart
How can you integrate PayPal with Tapfiliate?
Tapfiliate supports Paypal integration. To integrate Paypal with Tapfilaite, you need to figure out the platform you are using. If you are using WordPress, then you need to follow their WordPress guide to do the integration. However, for the custom site, you need to use custom code which is as follows:
Here, you need to change “Your Account ID” to your account ID. After that, you need to configure their Paypal account using the following steps:
- Open Paypal and log in there.
- Go to the settings and then Account Settings.
- From there, choose Website Payments on the left-side navigation column.
- Now find Website Preference and Click Update.
- From there, turn on Auto return “On” and put in “Return URL.”
- Finally, switch On, “Payments data transfer.”
Tapfiliate feature-set is extensive. However, it may not meet the requirements of every business out there. If you are in the same boat where this program doesn’t meet your requirements, you can check out the Tapfiliate alternative. The alternatives are also its best competitors, listed below:
Tapfiliate Review Conclusions
As a brand, your job is to focus on things that help you grow. This means giving up on mundane work. Tapfiliate lets you automate grunt work associated with running an affiliate program for your brand. You do not have to create or manage affiliates from the ground up — as you can set up automated signup and referral link generation. Affiliates also get a brand new dashboard from where they can manage campaigns and get social media content from the dashboard. The pricing structure is well done, with clear benefits in each of its plans. Overall, they provide a great feature set and can help you set up and manage your affiliate program like no other solution out there.