Regarding cost, you can find Archbee pricing plans in full detail on their website. There are three options available that we will analyze in the following.
- $5/month Cost per additional user
- Unlimited Spaces & Documents
- Public Spaces
- Public Spaces on your custom domain
- CDN & Image Opt for Public Spaces
- Contextual documentation widget
- 10GB + 1GB/team member Storage for file uploads
- 1 Custom Domain included
- Additional custom domain - $10/month
- Document revision history - 1 Year
- Readers (external users) - Unlimited
- Password Auth
- SSO (Google or Microsoft)
- Embed Integrations (all providers)
- OpenAPI (formerly Swagger)
- Docs-as-code (GitHub)
- JIRA Integration
- Slack Integration
- Your brand colors and logo on public spaces
- Access to Archbee docs
- Customer Support via chat or email - Within 24 hours
- Cost per additional user: $10/month
- Everything in Archbee Growing plus:
- 20GB + 2GB/team member Storage for file uploads
- Additional custom domain - $20/month
- Document revision history - 2 Years
- Multi-product documentation
- Docs Versions
- Reusable Variables
- Reusable Content Snippets
- Search Analytics
- Language Localization
- Guest accounts
- Magic Link Auth
- JWT Authentication
- Custom include headers
- User Groups
- Custom CSS
- Custom SEO settings
- Remove the Archbee logo from public spaces
- Custom landing pages on public spaces
- Custom footer HTML
- 100+ team members
- Everything in Archbee Scaling, plus:
- 100GB + 10GB/team member Storage for file uploads
- 2 Custom domains included
- Additional custom domain - Custom
- Document revision history - Unlimited
- Create a downloadable PDF version on publish (beta)
- Team members included - Custom
- Multiple Organizations
- SAML SSO
- API Access
- Customer Support via chat or email - Within 12 hours
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Dedicated Onboarding
- Invoicing Options
Archbee Free Trial
Archbee Pricing Plans details
Growing Plan – USA $99/month
You might see that this plan is best for teams of ten or more. Besides all the necessary features, you will enjoy collaborative documentation, docs history (only the last three), custom domain & branding, and Customer support with a 99.95% SLA.
The storage for file uploads is 10GB + 1GB/user, and you will get access control for each team member.
Here you have included ten users, and each additional one comes with a cost of $5/month.
Scaling Plan – USA $249/month
If what you need for your company or business is full branding, full doc history & advanced integration, this is the pricing plan for you.
The monthly cost will bring you all the ArchBee features available. These features include user groups, advanced auth options, unlimited collections, two custom domains for hosting your collections, and guest accounts for shared collections. In addition, if you share essential information with others and want it protected, you can add JWT authentication.
If you are using other software versions, you are probably wondering: Can I remove the ArchBee logo? With the Scaling Plan, you can do this, and create custom landing pages, give access control per group, and integrate ArchBee with Slack, Jira, and many more.
Last but not least, you will get a single sign-on (SSO) with Google and Slack and 2GB/of user storage for file uploads. Of course, customer support is available with the same 99.95% SLA rate.
For $249/month, you get access for ten users. You will have an extra cost of $10/month/user if you need more.
Enterprise Plan – Custom Pricing
Archbee Enterprise plan is best for large deployments, advanced security, control, and onboarding. It grants access to 100+ team members, everything in Scaling Plan, and:
- Print to PDF
- SAML & API Access
- Dedicated CSM & onboarding
Archbee Pricing plans also include special offers for open-source software and non-profit organizations. You have to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org and get in touch with them.
If you are not satisfied with what ArchBee offers or it does not match your company’s needs, then you have a 30-days money-back guarantee.