How much does NordPass cost?
Probably the great curiosity about NordPass pricing after seeing and reading what it can do. The good news is that they offer a free version, and it’s enough for a basic password manager. Thus, you’ll have to pay for the Premium plan if you want more from this tool. And this one starts from $2.35, which is not expensive, yet not cheap.
Another great plan they offer is NordPass Family, a bundle with five unique Premium accounts for you and your four family members. And the family pricing plan starts from $4.75. Moreover, NordPass offers a special plan for Businesses to help them keep their accounts secure.
- One user account
- Save unlimited passwords
- Autosave & Autofill
- Import and Export passwords
- Securely store credit cards and notes
- Fill forms with Personal Info
- Generate unique passwords
- Automatic sync across devices
- Protect passwords with Multi-factor Authentication
- Everything in Free Personal, plus:
- One Premium user account
- Stay logged in when switching devices
- Share items with people you trust
- Give access to passwords in case of emergency
- Build Trusted Contacts
- Identify weak, old, and reused passwords
- Scan the web for data leaks
- Everything in Premium Personal, plus:
- 6 Premium user accounts
- Up to 250 users
- Business Admin Panel for user management
- Encrypted business vault for every user
- Unlimited password, credit card, and note storage
- Secure item sharing
- Items Transfer
- Security Dashboard
- Activity Log
- Company-wide settings
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Password Import
- Quick and smooth account recovery in an emergency
- 24/7 support
- Google Workspace SSO
- Everything in Business, plus:
- Unlimited Users
- SSO with Azure
- SSO with AD FS Setup
- User Provisioning via Active-Directory
- Shared Folders
- Dedicated account manager
- Face-to-face onboarding services
NordPass Pricing Plans
I’ll take you easy. Thus, NordPass offers two pricing plans designed for all individual and business needs. You can give it a try and install the NordPass app and use the free version with limited features, or you can purchase the premium plan, which will give you more benefits. In addition, you have a Family plan to cover all your dear ones’ needs and offer them some network security.
Moreover, if you want some other features like Data Breach Scanner and Password Health, you have to pay for them. But if the product is good, is it worth the money? Moreover, NordPass offers a plan for businesses. Besides, they offer a 10% discount for students, which means they could have a better life without remembering all their passwords.
To sum up, here are the pricing plans you can choose from:
NordPass Business Pricing Plans
With all the businesses moving in the digital world, you will definitely need some security for your passwords and accounts. Thus, NordPass designed a product ideal to boost your cybersecurity business. It’s easy to use and manage with the Admin Panel. You can add, suspend, remove, or provide privileges to users all in a single place.
Your employees’ sensitive data will be encrypted with the latest encryption algorithm that would take millions of years to break. Just compare it to a post-it note, which can be lost or easily stolen by whoever walks into the office. Running a business comes with a lot of different accounts and devices. Managing and keeping them all secure is no easy task.
With a corporate password manager like NordPass, suitable for small and large companies alike, your employees can store all their login credentials in a single place.