Continue with LinkedIn
Recover my Password
Submit your Tekpon Account E-mail address and you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.

How to become a confident investor in 14 days or less

How to become a confident investor in 14 days or less | Sean Tepper - Tykr

In this episode of the Tekpon SaaS Podcast, host Cristian Dina interviews Sean Tepper, the founder and CEO of Tykr. Tykr is a B2C SaaS company that helps individuals manage their investments confidently. Sean explains that Tykr offers a platform that serves as a screener, educational tool, and stock and crypto investment management solution.

The platform includes educational content delivered to users via daily emails and separate courses. Sean notes that Tykr covers stocks, ETFs, and crypto, providing comprehensive analysis and guidance for users to make informed investment decisions. He emphasizes the importance of value investing and uses Tykr’s platform to introduce crypto traders to this approach to investment.

Sean discusses the three most loved features of the platform. He highlights the watch list feature, which allows users to add stocks and receive email notifications when there are changes, gamifying the investment experience. He also mentions the stocks table feature, allowing users to search, filter, and sort stocks. Additionally, he introduces the new four M tool powered by OpenAI, which automates the analysis of four critical aspects of investment: Margin of Safety, Meaning, Moat, and Management, helping users make more informed decisions efficiently.

When asked how the platform deals with negative news impacting stock risk, Sean explains that the platform focuses on objective financial data, such as earnings reports, rather than emotional-driven news. He draws attention to the platform’s focus on data-driven notifications and the importance of avoiding emotionally charged alerts, especially for highly volatile assets like Tesla.

Sean also provides insights into Tykrs’s customer base, of which approximately 80% are beginner investors, and the remaining 20% are more experienced users. He mentions his plans to eventually partner with brokers to expand the platform’s reach and help new investors build wealth through regular investment activities.

Sean concludes the episode by emphasizing the vision for Tykr, which revolves around helping individuals achieve financial independence by making informed investment decisions. He underlines the growing interest in investing, particularly in stocks and crypto, and highlights the platform’s role in guiding users toward value-based investing.

Overall, the episode offers a comprehensive look at Tykr’s approach to empowering individuals to take control of their investments, Sean’s entrepreneurial journey, and the company’s future aspirations. The insightful conversation provides a valuable understanding of the company’s mission and the innovative tools it provides to support individuals on their investment journeys.

Podcast Host & Guest(s)

Cristian Dina


Cristian Dina

Managing Partner & SaaS Podcast Host @ Tekpon
Tekpon Favicon

Managing Partner & SaaS Podcast Host @ Tekpon

As one of the founding members of Tekpon, Cristian has worn many hats within the company, but perhaps none shines brighter than his role as the charismatic host of the Tekpon SaaS Podcast. Cristian is a community builder at heart, being the Bucharest city leader for SaaStock Local and the author of the best-selling book King of Networking.

This website uses cookies

Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.

The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This means that cookies which are categorized as necessary, are processed based on GDPR Art. 6 (1) (f). All other cookies, meaning those from the categories preferences and marketing, are processed based on GDPR Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.

You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.

You can read more about all this at the following links.

Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.

Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.

These trackers help us to measure traffic and analyze your behavior to improve our service.

These trackers help us to deliver personalized ads or marketing content to you, and to measure their performance.