Gravity Forms Reviews& Product Details
What is Gravity Forms?
Many WordPress form-building plugins are available, but Gravity Forms is one of the most popular. This tool allows you to design any type of online form you can imagine, from a basic contact form to a large, intricate form – the process is straightforward. The contact form is necessary for every website, whether a personal blog or a large corporation. This form allows you to put yourself in contact with your target market.
Found in these Categories
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprise
- Non-profit Organization
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
- Desktop - Mac
- Desktop - Windows
- Desktop - Linux
- Desktop - Chromebook
- On-Premise - Windows
- On-Premise - Linux
Gravity Forms Pricing
Pricing Model: Subscription
- Free Trial
- Free Version
Gravity Forms offers only annual subscriptions: Basic, Pro & Elite. Unfortunately, there is no Free Trial available. However, they offer plenty of resources to help interested prospective buyers.
Gravity Forms Features
- Data Import/Export
- Drag & Drop
- Conditional Logic
- Forms Creation & Design
- Template Management
- API & Webhooks
- Custom Form CSS
- Data Routing
- Digital Signatures
- Dynamic Field Values
- Email Logic & Routing
- Field Validation
- Form Import
- Google reCAPTCHA v2 & v3
- Language Support
- Multi-Column Layouts
- Paginated Forms
- Payment Processor Integration
- Quizzes and Polls
- Security Audits
Gravity Forms vs. Similar Products
Gravity Forms Integrations
Gravity Forms Alternatives
Are you looking for a WordPress contact form plugin? Gravity Forms is frequently rated as one of the best contact form plugins for WordPress. We’ll look at its features and performance in this review to see if it deserves to be labeled the best contact form plugin for WordPress.
For most websites, a contact form isn’t enough. Besides getting a quote, completing surveys, bookings, and submitting content, other forms are also needed.
Gravity Forms: WordPress Form Plugin
Gravity Forms has long been regarded as the most powerful form plugin for WordPress, and it is utilized and valued by some of the most well-known companies in the world.
It is a WordPress form plugin with extensive features. Despite its ease of use, its functions go beyond a standard contact form. Moreover, the WordPress Plugin allows you to construct practically any form style, including polls, file uploads, contact forms, orders, quizzes, and surveys. Even fully prepared WordPress posts may be submitted using Gravity Form’s rich text editor.
Our Gravity Forms review will review every facet of the plugin, including why it’s so great and how to utilize it. While it’s critical to catch your visitors’ attention from the minute they arrive on your website, you must also collect their vital information and data before they leave.
You may follow up with leads and enhance conversions this way. For example, if you have a WordPress site, you may seek the most efficient plugin to collect this data.
Gravity Forms has several useful features, including
- A user-friendly drag-and-drop form builder, there are 33 form fields in all.
- The ability to build multi-page forms with save-as-you-go buttons
- It can limit the access of forms based on the date or amount of entries
- The ability to send submissions to specified email addresses based on the content of the form
- Multiple form entry notifications are supported.
- The ability to customize which form fields are shown and where form entries are routed using conditional logic, the ability to accept WordPress post submissions via the front-end Forms with a WYSIWYG editor
- The ability to develop user account registration forms for WordPress websites, optimization of forms for mobile devices
- A range of official and third-party free and commercial add-ons to minimize form spam and an invisible anti-spam honeypot to decrease form spam
What are Gravity Forms?
WordPress contact form plugin Gravity Forms is the most feature-rich option available. It includes everything you’ll need to create an online form, from forms that are responsive to spam filters, complex computations, and payment gateways.
If you do not want to spend a lot of money on a premium WordPress form plugin, Gravity Forms is the best choice. Though it is a bit pricey, it’s the best option if you’re hesitant to invest in a full-featured form plugin.
It is the perfect tool for those who need to create complex forms on their WordPress site quickly. Due to its ever-growing feature set, Gravity Forms stands out from the competition.
Let’s peek at some of Gravity Forms’ most impressive features.
- 30+ form fields: It has many form fields that make creating any sort of WordPress form simple.
- Thanks to its responsive design, your WordPress form will appear excellent on all devices, including desktops, mobile, and tablets.
- Conditional logic entails a set of rules that must be Fields that can be shown or hidden depending on the user’s preference.
- Email notifications: You will receive an email notification when a form is submitted.
- Spam filter: Use Google reCAPTCHA, Really Simple Captcha, or Akismet to combat spam form submissions.
- Allow your users to upload files using your web form.
- Save and keep going: Save a partially filled form and return to it later to finish it.
- Calculations: Gravity Forms also allows you to do complex calculations using your supplied field values.
- Front-end forms: Want to let people submit a blog article for your evaluation without giving them admin access to WordPress? You may accomplish this by including front-end forms on your website.
- Forms to limit and schedule: Limit the number of submissions a form may get and make your forms available on a timetable.
- Integrations: Integrating Gravity Forms is a breeze. Connect your web form to any online apps you’d like to use.
What may Gravity Forms be used for?
Gravity Forms allows developers to create posts from form submissions using particular Post Fields. The prototype would convert the submitted form into an ordinary WordPress post.
This module allows you to control the posting form for the newly produced post. A code is not required! This function also allows the user to give the article a unique vocabulary.
What Are Gravity Forms and How Do To Use Them?
When you have a lot of power, you also have a lot of obligations! While Gravity Forms is a feature-rich platform with comprehensive capabilities for designing and updating forms, the developers have ensured that the platform’s user experience is seamless and straightforward. Here’s how to get started with Gravity Forms. We’ll go through these processes in-depth as well.
- Install Gravity Forms on your computer.
- Add it to your website.
- Install the plugin and activate it on your WordPress site.
- Connect the license key to the computer.
- Customize the plugin’s overall setting.
- Make a practice form and fill it in.
- Add the form to your website.
Gravity Forms Features detailed
The Gravity Forms plugin provides several options for making your WordPress lead forms speedy and easy. Here are a few special features that can help you improve the quality of your forms and appropriately capture user data.
Editor of Forms
Gravity Forms is a drag-and-drop framework that is simple to use. In the form editor, you can rapidly add new fields, select different types of forms, and rearrange the fields. In addition, the plugin comes with over 30 different types of form fields, allowing you to capture practically any type of data.
Gravity Forms’ Email Forwarding feature sends applications to different team members based on the information entered in the application as users start filling it out.
Assume you run a pet-care business with employees specializing in different animal species. You may make a form that allows consumers to choose the weight or size of the animal they want to be groomed (for example, a cat, dog, or rabbit ).
Clients who choose “rabbit” will have their request for rabbit pet care sent to an official specializing in rabbit care. Your program may not be as adorable as the others, but it may be incredibly helpful. The most popular feature in Gravity Forms is the conditional configuration option, which allows you to display or hide certain regions based on a recipient’s answer to a specific field in the form.
If a client replies “Yes” to a question like “Do you own a pet?” a new questionnaire appears on the screen, inviting the client to pick from various animal categories. If the consumer selects “No,” the list field remains hidden.
Want to keep form responses? Then you may export the data as an Excel file. This is especially helpful if you gather data from your forms over a longer period.
Gravity Forms also provides conversion statistics, which you can use to compare the number of applications submitted to the number of customers who have visited the form to make changes and increase sales.
Another popular Gravity Forms feature is the addition of pricing fields to receive transactions. In addition, gravity Forms has a PayPal integration so that you can receive payments directly from your form.
Gravity Forms allows users to include files in form submissions, such as images or other documents, which is a powerful feature. Gravity Forms may also handle any information that the user submits. For example, for people to add WordPress articles to their blogs, you should develop a form for them to fill out.
Integrations and add-ons
Gravity Forms is exceptionally easy to integrate with popular website software and online services. Gravity Forms, in essence, allows users to easily include new designs from a third-party program like PayPal, Stripe, and MailChimp, as well as data connection with WordPress via various add-ons.
Add-ons for advanced gravity forms
The Gravity Forms advanced add-ons provide connectors with Dropbox, Fresh Books, Help Scout, PayPal, Slack, and various other third-party services. There’s also an advanced add-on that allows users to register on your WordPress site using custom forms.
Gravity Forms has a lot of integration possibilities, which is one of its best advantages. As a result, if you’re seeking a WordPress forms plugin with a certain sort of connectivity, go through the list of accessible add-ons.
If you don’t plan to combine your forms with any third-party services, the $59 Basic license with Gravity Forms’ core capabilities could be your best solution.
Add-Ons For Third-Party Gravity Forms
Many third-party extensions are available in addition to the official Gravity Forms add-ons. Gravity Perks is an example of a plugin that allows you to locate code snippets that improve the plugin. Another intriguing add-on is Gravity View which improves the plugin’s ability to publish form entries on your WordPress website, ideal for accepting guest posts or testimonials. Finally, there’s also a third-party add-on for creating PDFs from form submissions, which you could find handy if you want to produce bills, contracts, or other documents using form data.
Gravity Forms add-ons are also available for free in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
What more does Gravity Form bring to the table?
Gravity Forms offers many time and effort-saving features, and it’s the only WordPress form software you’ll ever need to create beautiful forms quickly. The software’s creators ensured you have access to all the tools you’ll need to create appealing forms for your business on a single platform. It also comes with several other handy tools and features.
- Form builder with drag and drop functionality
- Notifications for multiple form entries are supported.
- It is possible to create front-end registration forms.
- It allows you to tailor the availability of forms based on time, the user’s location, the number of entries, and other parameters.
- Conditional logic enables you to display a form proportionate to the value reached in the previous field or to protect a form from being revealed to many recipients.
- It has various approved and third-party add-ons and connectivity with email providers such as AWeber and MailChimp.
Gravity Forms Review Conclusions
Gravity Forms is suitable for sophisticated users that want a full-featured WordPress form plugin. It is a great option if you have a budget for a premium plugin.
In terms of functionality, the basic plugin has a lot to offer. In addition, add-on plugins for Gravity Forms may be found on the plugin website and the WordPress.org repository.
Gravity Form styles are built-in to most WordPress themes as one of the most popular and extensively used plugins. In addition, it integrates well with the majority of other WordPress plugins.
Is Gravity Forms a great choice for your website?
Gravity Forms has proven to be a versatile add-on that allows users to create forms, and the types of forms you can create are virtually limitless. In addition, the plugin is exceedingly simple to use and comes with many add-ons to increase its functionality.
Gravity Forms is a fantastic WordPress plugin. It can take whatever shape it wants. The form’s settings and choices are within your control. You can pay for extra features with other people’s products and services if you wish to utilize more than they offer. Gravity Forms is a simple solution for this. Because of the drag-and-drop builder tools, different forms are simple to design and modify, but some settings enable you to customize how your form works and what it does.
So, if you’re looking for anything more than just a basic contact form, Gravity Forms is the way to go, and we strongly recommend it.