Ninja Forms Reviews& Product Details
What is Ninja Forms?
Ninja Forms WordPress plugin stands out differently from competitors in the market by selling add-ons. It’s a free contact form plugin for WordPress users. It’s created & maintained by WP Ninjas. As a result, if you want to use only 1-2 essential add-ons, you don’t need to buy a premium plan. However, you can instead purchase the required add-ons separately.
Using Ninja products will give you a feel like a professional web developer. It offers ‘Drag N Drop’ fields, easy rows, and columns, conditional forms, multi-page forms, etc. However, you don’t need professional designing skills to blend forms beautifully with your WordPress website.
Found in these Categories
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprise
- Non-profit Organization
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
- Desktop - Mac
- Desktop - Windows
- Desktop - Linux
- Desktop - Chromebook
- On-Premise - Windows
- On-Premise - Linux
Pricing Model: Subscription
- Free Trial
- Free Version
Ninja Forms pricing is divided into four packages: Basic, Plus, Pro, and Elite. While no Free trial or Free version is available, each plan comes with a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. In addition, all plans include spam protection, unlimited forms, unlimited submissions, and unlimited emails.
- Access Control/Permissions
- Drag & Drop
- Forms Creation & Design
- Conditional Logic
- Data Import/Export
- Payments Support
- Email Sending
- Email Marketing
Ninja Forms – WordPress form builder
Saturday Drive, its parent company, launched Ninja Form. The company extends its arms with an award-winning solution. However, this excellent product offers accessibility, diversity, empathy, and fulfillment. It brings an ever-changing thrive to the “form development” industry. First, Caldera Forms acquired the tool. Then Josh Pollock joined the company in 2015 as a Co-founder. The founders said that we’ve been following a friendly competition for years. As a result, Ninja Forms has more than an active million installs. And, it gives a deep-down competition in the market.
How to create a WordPress form with Ninja?
You can start by downloading the WordPress plugin for free from WordPress.org Directory. Then, you need to install & activate the plugin.
Build Your Form
- You first have to go to forms.
- Then click on add a new option
- Next, you’ll see a form builder on your screen.
- You’ll see many buttons on the column on the left.
- You can click on adding those required fields on the form.
- We add a field- name, email address, and message to create a simple contact form.
- Next, click on the First Name under the user information button.
- This option allows customizing the field’s label & placeholder text. However, you can also set advanced options to enable the area to input custom CSS Classes.
- Next, click the arrow button to collapse all the customized options.
- In the next option, click on the ‘textera button’ and ‘change the label top message’ for the message field.
- Ensure checking the required checkbox under the restriction settings. This helps prevent users from sending blank emails.
- Always remember to add a submit button to your form. Unfortunately, the tool does not have an automatic submit button. However, it is available in the form template field box on the left.
- Click on the save button on both the top & bottom to finish setting all the fields.
- Next, type a name in the form for your popup.
Ninja Forms allows email sending as well. The WordPress Plugin can be used to receive emails & completed forms on your email for easy data management.
You must ensure the message is sent to your email when someone fills out the form. Next, click on the email & actions tab. And next, click on add new.
This form can be a little arduous for beginners. Here’s how it works:
- Type something for internal reference, including- “Email Me or “Email Team.”
- Leave this as the Email option under the type. You can now see that you’re allowed to redirect users or display a message.
- Choose the name field you want to create. Then, click on the From Name field. And adding the form field will appear as the option.
- Select the email from the field under the From Address field. This will be set accordingly so that the contact message will come from the user’s email address.
- Next, enter the email address under the ‘To Field’ option.
- Type in an email subject line on the next required option.
- You can click on the insert all fields button to include all the user’s messages & information. Ensure you add the message field here or receive the empty messages.
- Finally, click on save to set up the notification.
Add Confirmation for Users
- When the form is submitted, the user sees a black screen by default.
- There is a need to add an action message to display on the screen. So, the users will be getting confirmation. Or it redirects users to a new page.
- Next, go back to the Email & Actions tab and add new.
- On the following field, click on the name of your action. And type select for the success message.
- Next, type the message you want to display on the screen.
- You need the shortcode to publish the form. To complete the process, you must navigate to ‘forms’ and ‘all forms.’ Next, you’ll see the form you created.
- Now, copy the codes & paste them onto the page where you want to display the form.
- Make sure to test the form and check if it’s working.
Use Add-ons to Extend the Options
The free Ninja Forms WordPress plugin lets you create primary forms. But, if you want to create a strategic one, you’ll need some add-ons. Many add-on form builder plugins are available that let you do these things:
- Add advanced options to form like file upload, conditional logic, and multi-page forms.
- Integration with email newsletters services- campaign monitor, constant contact, AWeber.
- Accept the payments & track accounting details with Paypal, Freshbooks, Stripe, etc.
- Track leads & convert.
- It automates your business.
Ninja Forms Review Conclusions
The paper examines the detailed review of Ninja Forms pricing and other related factors. It seeks to identify the form-building opportunities that come with online form builders. This tool significantly transitions to the website’s ‘contact form.’ Thus, this also brings convenience for people to add forms to the website.