Slack offers a range of pricing plans tailored for different team sizes and needs. The Free plan provides basic features, while the Pro plan, at $6.67/month, offers enhanced collaboration tools. Business+ ($12.50/month) adds advanced support and data features, and Enterprise Grid offers custom pricing for large organizations. Additionally, educational institutions can avail an 85% discount on select plans.
- Unlimited private and public channels
- 10,000 searchable messages
- Up to 10 apps
- File sharing
- One-to-one video and voice calls
- Personalized notifications
- Unlimited apps
- Full archive
- Group calls and screens haring
- Google authentication
- Search and Intelligence
- Guest access
- Channel recommendations
- 10 GB storage per team member
- Priority support
- Message highlights
- Unlimited search
- Custom retention policies for files and messages
- Custom user groups for department and team
- Everything in Pro +
- 99.99% uptime financially-backed SLA guaranteed
- 24/7 support with 4 hours response time
- Customization for archival preferences and message retention
- Data exports for entire Slack message history
- Everything in Business+
- 99.99% uptime SLA
- Complete customizability
- Enterprise-grade data protection
- 2400 plus apps
- Standardize app permissions
- Securely work with external organizations
Slack Pricing Plans
In the realm of team collaboration tools, Slack stands out as a versatile platform, enhancing productivity and streamlining communication. With its tiered pricing structure, Slack caters to diverse needs, from small teams to large enterprises. Let’s delve into Slack’s pricing plans and the features they offer.
Slack’s Free plan is an excellent entry point for teams new to the platform. It offers:
- Access to the most recent 10,000 messages
- 10 app integrations
- 1:1 voice and video calls
- Unlimited public and private channels
Slack offers a paid plan which starts with the Pro plan. The Pro plan is designed for smaller teams and is priced at $6.67 per active user per month (if billed annually) or $8 per active user per month if billed monthly. It comes with various features and removes the limitations of the Free version.
One of the main limitations removed by the Pro plan is access to message archives. With the Pro plan, you can access all your archives, whether they’re private or public. Additionally, you can use unlimited apps and make Slack your central hub for work and communication.
If you’re working in a team, the Pro plan is ideal as it offers group calls and screen sharing. You can add up to 15 teammates to the call and share your screen in real time. You can also invite outside people using guest access, allowing your team to collaborate with anyone related to your business.
The Pro plan also provides intelligent features to help you find information quickly. Finally, you get access to Google authentication, which improves the security of your work professionals in Slack.
Overall, the Pro plan gives access to a lot of features, including:
- Unlimited message archives
- Unlimited app integrations
- Group voice and video calls with up to 15 participants
- 10GB storage per team member
- Advanced search and intelligent features
Slack’s Business+ plan is designed for larger teams that want to take full advantage of the platform’s capabilities. For $12.50 per active user per month (billed annually) or $15 per active user per month (billed monthly), Business+ users get access to all the features of the Pro plan and more.
One of the key differences between the Business+ and Pro plans is the uptime guarantee of 99.99%, along with SSO and provisioning. Additionally, Business+ users receive 24/7 support and can expect a response within four hours. This uptime guarantee is included within a financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
Business+ plan users can also request data exports for their entire Slack message history, including direct and private channel messages. To comply with regulatory and legal requirements, businesses can customize message retention and archival preferences. This is particularly important for companies that need to meet these requirements.
In total, you get access to all Pro plan features plus:
- 99.99% guaranteed uptime with SLA
- 24/7 premium support
- SSO and provisioning
- 20GB storage per team member
- Data export of all messages
Slack offers various pricing tiers, with Enterprise Grid being the highest one. If you are interested in Slack Enterprise Grid, you need to contact their sales team to discuss custom pricing based on your specific needs. This ensures that the pricing is flexible and tailored to your organization’s requirements.
With Slack Enterprise Grid, you can access proper Slack team pricing and scale as per your global organization’s needs. Additionally, you get a 99.99% uptime service level agreement (SLA) with full customization options. Moreover, the Slack Enterprise Grid plan includes enterprise-grade data protection that meets compliance and regulatory requirements such as FedRAMP, HIPAA, and FINRA.
With Enterprise Grid, you get the following features:
- All features of Business+
- Unlimited workspaces
- Enterprise-grade security and compliance
- Support for up to 500,000 users
- Centralized administration and management
Slack for Education
Slack extends an 85% discount on its Pro, Business+, and Enterprise Grid plans for educational institutions. Eligible entities include:
- Accredited educational institutions
- Non-profit educational entities
- Student groups
- School districts and regional service agencies
In conclusion, Slack’s pricing tiers are designed to accommodate various team sizes and requirements. Whether you’re a startup, a growing business, or a large enterprise, Slack has a plan tailored to your needs.