Unbounce is a drag-and-drop builder that you can use to create and publish your unique landing pages. With Unbounce, you don’t need to hire a developer to code them. The Unbounce app is a very fast and simple way to gather more conversions from your traffic. An Unbounce review we did showed that you could use this fantastic application to create beautiful high-converting landing pages by yourself without having to pay copywriters, developers, and designers heavily for it. Thus, blowing your whole budget on designers, developers, or copywriters. It has a feature that you can explore to develop and optimize campaigns that will attract many visitors to take the necessary action. You can also use this app to immediately create content for your landing pages, emails, and ads.
Ease of use
Value for Money
Starting from: $81/month
Pricing Model: Subscription
Yes, has free trial
No free version
- More than two hundred beautiful templates that you can customize for your brand
- Excellent analytics suite
- Automated A/B testing
- Great integration with WordPress
- Powerful text replacement for PPC campaigns
- Very flexible when it is setting up landing pages
- It is very easy to use
- It lacks a large number of landing pages that can be published at once
- The desktop editor does not synchronize well with the mobile editor
- Medium business
- Small business
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
Unbounce – Landing Page Builder
The Unbounce landing page builder aids its users in creating landing pages so they can easily grow their sales, collect emails, and do other things. The Unbounce app has a WordPress Unbounce plugin that users can explore while building landing pages. An Unbounce review we made revealed that the app is easy to use, and it relieves users of the stress of paying developers a large sum of money to code their landing pages.
What is Unbounce?
Unbounce is a landing page builder, and it is widely used by a lot of digital marketers and entrepreneurs. In addition, it is a great conversion optimization tool. The Unbounce pages and Unbounce forms are not only beautiful but also available to all users to utilize when building their landing pages.
People use the Unbounce plugin because it allows them to increase their sales, build their landing pages seamlessly, and also help them collect their emails. Unbounce WordPress is one of the integrations that the platform has. It has integrations with applications like Google Sheets, AWeber, Excel, MailChimp, and many others.
What is Unbounce used for?
The landing page builder is used for several purposes. Here are some of them:
- First, it is used for gaining higher conversions. You can use this tool to channel traffic to a particular promotion landing page to enhance conversions or get more revenue and leads from your web pages by depicting targeted sticky bars and popups. With the Unbounce app, your marketing campaigns will gain from improved performance.
- The Unbounce app also helps to support many marketing tools. Unbounce has integrations with a lot of analytics tools, email software, and CRMs. You can use it to send the leads and data you got from Unbounce directly to the other software that your marketing team uses.
- It is also used for building conversion tools with no prior knowledge of HTML required. You edit any of the Unbounce sticky bars, popup, or landing page templates to customize your marketing brand. You can also begin from scratch to create your unique design without using HTML.
- Less time to market. With this app, you or any of your designers don’t have to waste so much time building web pages. Instead, you can easily create, edit, and publish your web pages within a few minutes.
- You can also use the app’s drag and drop builder to effect changes on landing pages you already created and re-publish them with just one click.
- You will need less customer acquisition costs when using Unbounce. Every enhancement in conversion you accomplish by optimizing your landing pages automatically reduces your CPA.
- You can also use the platform for the success of your campaigns. You can easily fathom their stats engine because they interact in marketing terms. So, you don’t need to wait for IT to carry out a report query. Their stats update in real-time, allowing you to react to campaign changes easily.
- Also, it helps you market smarter. You can include widgets, social feeds, maps, videos and also capture leads using Unbounce. You can use the latest concepts in conversion marketing without requesting assistance from IT personnel.
- There’s no need to install the app because it is a hosted service. However, to get started, you will need an email address and your name.
How does Unbounce work?
The Unbounce API is fantastic. To use Unbounce, you will need to do the following:
- You should sign up for a free trial and create your landing page. After signing up, enter your Unbounce login details. If you want to access your WordPress account through Unbounce, you should enter your WordPress Unbounce login. After that, click the green “Create New” button at the top left-hand corner. That will create a fresh landing page. You can make use of the “Pick a content type” to select sticky bars or popups.
- Choose your preferred template and begin to edit it to suit your taste. You are also free, to begin with, a blank page. After choosing your preferred template, click “Start with this template” below the bottom right corner to start editing your fresh landing page.
- Go ahead to create your preferred template. Feel free to make use of the icons in the left-hand corner. Also, you can alter the background image, include text and other important elements. If you don’t know what a particular icon does, a short description will pop up if you linger around it with your cursor. Next, use the tools to include text, videos, social media widgets, and others. After doing that, carry out the following:
- Edit the background image.
- Include your image.
- Include buttons.
- Modify any background colors.
- Include distinct elements on your landing page. For example, after clicking on an icon, it will display the “properties” of the icon in the right sidebar.
- Save your Unbounce landing page. After doing all the necessary things on the landing page you’re designing, click the blue “Save” button at the upper right corner. Next, click the page name at the left side of the upper “Nav bar” and change it to meet your taste.
- Adjust, integrate and publish. It will direct you to a dashboard where you can develop A/B test versions, modify the URL, integrate with other programs, add email programs and marketing software.
Furthermore, the platform provides easy-to-understand support material online that can serve as a guide to help you carry out these procedures.
As soon as you’re prepared to publish, click the blue “Publish” button at the top corner of the dashboard.
Unbounce is a great application that has a lot of beautiful features that you will enjoy working with. Here are some of its features.
The landing page builder has integrations with more than fifty applications. Some of them are ConvertKit, Hubspot, Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, Infusionsoft, SalesForce, Marketo, Campaign Monitor, and others.
The Unbounce sticky bars and pop-ups
The software allows you to create popups and also set up the time you want the popup to be displayed and the set of people you want to view it. While Unbounce sticky bars are simply heading-like elements that stick to the upper or bottom part of the landing page, they follow users as they keep scrolling.
Unbounce templates are beautiful, and there are about one hundred of them that any user can use to create professional landing pages. You are free to edit and customize any of the templates to fit into your taste. If you don’t like any of the templates, you can choose to begin your design from scratch.
Unbounce conversion tracking
This is another amazing feature that the platform has. The Unbounce conversion tracking feature enables you to monitor the number of conversions your page had.
Unbounce landing pages
This is the major feature that the platform has. Anyone can use this feature–those that cannot code can use it, people who are not developers can use it too, and you don’t need to spend a lot of time creating landing pages. To build a landing page, all you need to do is know how to use the drag and drop tool. So to build a landing page on Unbounce is very simple and intuitive.
Unbounce A/B testing is another feature that many users enjoy using to experiment with the landing pages they build.
Themes and Unbounce forms
The Unbounce themes and Unbounce forms are beautiful and vast. You can select from any of them to beautify the landing pages you create.
Unbounce has a great support team. You can gain access to them on whatever plan you purchase. In addition, you can reach out to them via your mobile phone, email, or live chat.
The Unbounce pricing is quite affordable. You can also take advantage of the Unbounce free trial that lasts for fourteen days. Therefore, a lot of users are comfortable with the Unbounce price. Here is a breakdown of the different packages that are available.
This plan costs ninety dollars per month. It is suitable for those who are beginners. These are the features that will be available to you if you pay for this plan.
- One domain
- You can get close to twenty thousand visitors
- You can also get close to five hundred conversions
This plan is suitable for those who want to enjoy stress-free marketing optimization. This plan costs 135 dollars monthly. These are the features you will enjoy:
- Access to thirty percent additional conversions with smart traffic
- Gain access to five domains
- Enjoy close to thirty thousand visitors
- You will also see one thousand conversions
This plan is great for those who need big-time bandwidth to maintain their businesses that are still undergoing expansion. This plan costs 225 dollars monthly. These are the things you will enjoy if you purchase this plan.
- Thirty percent additional conversions with the aid of Smart Traffic
- Ten domains
- 50,000 visitors
- 2,500 conversions
Unbounce is a very great application. There are so many Unbounce integrations with excellent tools. For instance, the Unbounce HubSpot integration is among them. Here are some of its integrations.
- 123 Form Builder
- Agency Analytics
- Agile CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Creator
- What Converts
- Webhooks by Zapier
- Google Tag Manager
- Mouse Flow
- Google Sheets
- Google ads
- Google analytics
This landing page builder is not the only software you can use to create landing pages. There are many Unbounce competitors or Unbounce alternatives that are available. Here is a list of many Unbounce alternatives.
It is a web-based email marketing tool that helps users enhance conversion ratios, build permission-based mailing lists, build customer confidence, and improve profitability.
This tool enables business owners to engage and communicate with their customers. It’s a Saas platform that helps businesses develop optimized customer experiences by automating many behind-the-scenes procedures and interacting with their customers across several channels with customized, intelligence-driven messages.
Leadpages is a drag-and-drop landing page builder that is easy to use and is mobile-friendly. In addition, it has a lot of remarkable integrations with other applications.
With this tool, you can measure conversions and sales. And it will provide you with new insights into how many visitors visited your website, how they got your website, and how you can attract them to keep visiting your site.
With this tool, you can simply create and run tests to improve your revenue, tackle cart abandonment, and establish stellar digital experiences that convert, without any need for hiring an IT personnel to do it for you.
Optimizely Web Experimentation
You can easily optimize your conversion rate within a few seconds by running a Split test, AB test, or Multivariate Testing with Optimizely Web Experimentation.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
This tool will aid your business in attracting the correct audience, converting a lot of visitors into customers, and running full inbound marketing campaigns at scale.
You can use this tool to create and optimize your custom landing pages to convert traffic from your digital campaigns into customers. And you don’t need prior programming knowledge.
You can use this tool to create customized digital advertising agencies and offer them a great end-to-end solution for easy integration, optimization, and building of landing pages.
It is a powerful tool that you can use to create websites. For example, you can develop sales funnels, product launch pages, landing pages, e-commerce systems, membership websites, lead generation systems, and squeeze pages with the aid of the drag and drop tool.
Instapage vs Unbounce
Instapage is just like Unbounce. It is also a landing page tool that has integrations with Salesforce, MailChimp, and others. It also has A/B testing and highly editable templates. And it also features a drag and drop builder.
Unbounce is much cheaper than Instapage. Instapage pricing begins at 399 dollars per month. In addition, the customer support of Unbounce is better than that of Instapage.
Instapage also has up to two hundred templates.
Digital marketers will find Instapage suitable for them, but entrepreneurs may not.
Leadpages vs Unbounce
Leadpages and Unbounce are both landing pages builders. They are similar in a lot of ways, and they are also quite different too.
Leadpages provides an unlimited number of pages creation, unlimited traffic, and leads at an affordable price.
Leadpages is mobile-friendly, and it has quite many integrations with other applications. In addition, it is also a drag and drop tool.
This app has a lot of templates that you can explore to create beautiful landing pages. In addition, it has unique templates you can use for 404 pages, Facebook pages, upsells, checkout pages, webinar promotion, and others.
After Unbounce, we think Leadpages is the second most preferred option. Unbounce and Leadpages have a lot of features that users can use. Many digital marketers and entrepreneurs will find Unbounce and Leadpages suitable for them.
Leadpages pricing is cheaper and it begins at 27 dollars monthly.
Unbounce is more popular than Leadpages. It was the first landing page software that was developed. You can use this tool to scale a large number of Google Ads accounts.
Unbounce Review Conclusions
Unbounce is a landing page builder. There are so many Unbounce landing pages templates that you can use to customize a landing page for your business. Our Unbounce review showed that you could use this tool to build landing pages that will help to grow their sales, collect emails, and do many other things.
You can use the platform to maintain and grow the number of people that visit your website. However, you can only use it to convince them to keep buying and also to use it to build a sales funnel. Also, the landing page builder can help you generate high-quality content immediately for your landing pages, emails, and ads within a few seconds.