Creatopy (formerly Bannersnack) Pricing
Creatopy Pricing Plans
- Create static designs
- Up to 3 Designs
- Export as JPG
- Hundreds of free graphics
- 1000+ free templates
- Unlimited Viewers & Editors
- Everything in Free, plus:
- Create animated designs and video content
- Unlimited designs
- Export in all formats
- 8000+ free templates and graphics
- 2 million+ free stock photos & videos
- Up to 3 Brand Kits
- Organize your work into projects
- Access to Customer Support
- Everything in Create, plus:
- Automate your visual design production with the Generator
- Resize your designs automatically
- Unlimited Brand Kits
- Feed Ad Builder
- Everything in Automate, plus:
- For 10+ Editors
- Organize your members into user groups
- API integration
- Premium Customer Support
- Dedicated Account Manager
Creatopy Pricing Plans
If Creatopy piqued your interest from our review, maybe you want to find out its pricing. And what plans have to offer to its users. Users can test Bannersnack for free, but one might need a Pro or Pro Plus subscription to get the most out of this tool, including features like banner sets, AMP HTML, and MP4 downloads. This might sound scary, but Bannersnack’s pricing is surprisingly affordable.
It has the following pricing models:
- Free – Access templates and graphic resources to create static designs.
- Create – Create static & animated designs, videos, and organize them into projects. Invite team members for easy collaborative work.
- Automate – Empower your team to automate the production and editing of your visual designs for increased efficiency.
- Enterprise – For complex teams with many Editors. Get in touch with us for a customized experience.
Is Creatopy free?
The best part of Creatopy is that it offers a Free Plan. The Free plan stays free forever. You can keep your account for as long as you like, you can have up to 10 free teams under your account, and you can create and edit up to 3 designs.
Moreover, you have the possibility of a 7-days free trial for those who want to try it without paying a fee or a full subscription. Depending on which trial you signed up for, there are feature-specific limitations. There is also the time limit – you have 7 days to try out 1 or both Create and Automate plans (you can switch from a plan to another within the same trial period).