Leadpages has various features that can help you create converting landing pages — including a drag-and-drop page editor, pop-ups, a big list of pre-made templates, and more. However, Leadpages doesn’t have a free version to test it out and have few marketing tools other than landing pages. As the request for websites & landing pages is increasing, there are plenty of different software products you can choose from. Below we will discuss some of the Leadpages alternatives.
Leadpages Vs. Unbounce
Although there are many landing pages on the internet, the constant disappointments users experience sometimes force them to compare different landing page platforms. The following is a brief comparison between Leadpages and Unbounce.
The two landing page platforms offer almost the same features but differ in some aspects. However, the following are the differences that exist between the two:
- While Leadpages was created in 2012, Unbounce came much later, around 2019. This difference may explain why many people opt for Leadpages.
- Leadpages offers flexible integration into your existing marketing platforms, whereas Unbounce requires web admins to sync another subdomain on their site.
- Despite being in business for a long time, Leadpages has a cheaper starting point at $37 per month. However, Unbounce starts at $99 per month.
- Leadpages allows full integration with Facebook, but Unbounce does not.
- With Leadpages, you can create multiple pages irrespective of your plan, while Unbounce limits you based on your plan.
- Unbounce enables A/B testing on all pricing plans, but Leadpages only allows A/B testing for their Pro and Advanced pricing plans.
Leadpages Vs. Instapage
- Instapage is the winner in terms of template quantity as it offers more ranges of templates than Leadpages.
- Despite the broader templates selection of Instapage, it doesn’t offer enough choices based on your industry but campaign type. Lead pages, however, enable you to find templates relevant to your industry.
- Leadpages has more selection of widgets up to 18 than Instapage.
- Although Leadpages and Instapage have responsive interfaces, Instapage offers more flexibility to make separate edits for different devices.
- Both platforms offer analytics for conversion rate traffic and integration with apps like Google Analytics. However, Instapage provides advanced analytics features, including heatmaps on its advanced paid plans.