- 250,000 + free templates
- 100 + design types
- Hundreds of thousands of free photos and graphics
- Invite members to your team
- Collaborate and comment in real-time
- 5GB of cloud storage
- Includes features of Free plan, plus:
- 75+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, and graphics
- 420,000+ free templates with new designs daily
- Create 1 Brand Kit and upload your own fonts and logos
- Unlimited use of Background Remover
- Resize designs infinitely with Magic Resize
- Save designs as templates for your team to use
- 100GB of cloud storage
- Schedule social media content to 8 platforms
- Includes features of Pro plan, plus
- Brand visuals identity
- Control your team's access
- Control team uploads into Canva
- Unlimited storage
- Single-sign on
- 24/7 enterprise-level support
See all Features
- Small business
- Medium business
- Large enterprises
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
Canva Pricing Plans
Canva pricing is quite affordable. Many users can attest that Canva’s cost is better than other graphic design tools. There are different Canva pricing plans. You can choose from Canva Pro, Canva Education, Canva for nonprofits, and the free plan.
- The Free plan will give you access to a lot of templates and storage.
- Canva pro pricing cost 119.99 dollars per year for five people.
- Canva Enterprise pricing costs 150 dollars for five people.
- For education and nonprofits, Canva is free. And they enjoy the premium versions of Canva that are peculiar to their needs.
What is the difference between Canva free and premium?
There is a difference between the free plan and the Canva premium pricing.
- On Canva free, you have limited access to fonts, and you cannot upload your fonts, but on Canva premium, there are many fonts you can explore and upload fonts.
- The number of photos and design elements you will have access to in the free version is limited, but on Canva Premium, you don’t have any limit to pictures and design elements.
- You can only use three folders to organize your designs if you use the Canva free version, but on Canva premium, you can create unlimited folders.
- There are over eight thousand templates on the free version of Canva, but there are over twenty thousand on the premium version of Canva.
- Animated gifs and videos are only available on Canva Premium. You can’t find them on Canva free version.
- You cannot find resize options in the free version of Canva, but you can find them on the premium version.
Is it worth paying for Canva?
Canva is a graphic design tool that is worth paying for. You will get more than the value of what you paid for if you are a premium user. If you cannot afford the premium version, you can use the free version. There are so many templates on Canva that you can quickly create beautiful designs for your social media pages, flyers, and others.