If you want to create beautiful visuals for your business, you have to try Canva. Or any other apps like Canva if you consider this one unsuitable for your business. Until that decision of yours, let’s see some Canva alternatives:
- Adobe Spark
Canva vs. Adobe Spark
Here are some differences between Canva and Adobe Spark.
- In terms of features, Canva has more features than Adobe Spark. Canva has great tools like a clean web editor and a content planner that Adobe Spark doesn’t have.
- For templates both Canva and Adobe Spark have many templates. They also have premium templates that their free version users cannot use. But Canva has more templates than Adobe Spark.
- Adobe Spark and Canva are both web apps. That means you can access them on the internet without downloading the app.
- Canva and Adobe Spark have a text feature that you can easily edit. In addition, Adobe Spark has a font library called Adobe Fonts that enables you o have access to thousands of fonts for your design.
- While Adobe Spark connects you to a comprehensive free image library like Pixabay and Unsplash and gives you access to a pair stock library called Adobe Stock, Canva has these images in the app that you can use for free.
- Canva’s User Interface (UI) is smoother than that of Adobe Spark.
- Canva has a fantastic tool that is referred to as the Content Planner. It helps you schedule and gathers social media content in one place, but Adobe Spark lacks a planning app.
- Canva and Adobe Spark have beautiful web designs with templates you can use and share with others.
- You can print your design on different surfaces using Canva or Adobe Spark. But Canva’s printing feature is far better than that of Adobe Spark.
- You can use Adobe Spark and Canva for free, but you must go pro if you want more storage, features, and greater benefits.
- You can use Canva and Adobe Spark apps to edit and create beautiful videos.
Picmonkey vs. Canva
Picmonkey and Canva differ in what they were initially made for. Picmonkey is an app used for photo editing, so it has editing filters and overlays that you can use to make images look more appealing. In contrast, Canva creates graphic designs that users can use on websites, blogs, infographics, social media pages, business cards, posters, banners, and others. On Picmonkey and Canva, you can upload your images, layer them, and change their transparency to have more appealing effects and texture. So, on both apps, you can edit pictures.