Constant Contact Alternatives
- Small business
- Medium business
- Large enterprises
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
There are a lot of great email marketing solutions in the market apart from Constant Contact. Not to mention, Constant Contact does come with its own set of drawbacks. For example, it does lack features when it comes to A/B testing. You can only change subject lines for A/B testing. Meanwhile, other email marketing solution lets you do a much broader A/B testing. Apart from that, they do not offer any free plan. That’s why we are going to discuss Constant Contact free alternatives.
Let’s get started with the list below:
- Moosend: Moosend is a great alternative to Constant Contact. It is primarily aimed at startups and SMBs, publishers, and eCommerce stores. Moreover, you also get the drag-and-drop builder, which lets you create an excellent email editor. Overall, Moosend offers great value for money and does come with a free plan.
- HubSpot: HubSpot also comes with a free plan. Like Constant Contact, it is also aimed at SMEs. With HubSpot, you can do proper inbound marketing. Moreover, you also get access to the free content management system. With HubSpot, you can also take advantage of the marketing automation system. The email templates and customization lets you send customized emails to the audience.
- MailChimp: With MailChimp, you get the option of a limited free plan and paid plans. It is best suited for agencies who want to reach their audience. The key features offered by MailChimp include a powerful email editor, beautiful email templates, social media posts creation, A/B testing, and so on.
- SendPulse: SendPulse is mainly aimed at banks and tourism companies. They also offer a free limited plan which lets you try their service. However, SendPulse is not your traditional email marketing solution as it also offers SMS notifications. For emails, you get a drag-and-drop editor feature where you can quickly customize the emails.
- GetResponse: GetResponse is another excellent Constant Contact alternative. It provides a wide variety of features, including optimization tools. You also get access to automation features. Some of the GetResponse key features include customizable web forms, proper A/B testing, analytics, autoresponder tools, and excellent integration options.
MailChimp vs. Constant Contact
When it comes to MailChimp vs. Constant Contact, which one is better? Should you pick one over the other? Well, it completely depends on your requirements. Both provide excellent email marketing solutions. However, if judging them as a package, MailChimp offers a better overall package than Constant Contact.
In terms of pricing, MailChimp beats Constant Contact. Not only that, but you also get to use the free MailChimp plan. The MailChimp standard plan starts at $14.99 per month, whereas the Constant Contact Plan starts from $20 per month. If you want to try Constant Contact, you need to take advantage of their sixty-day free trial.
However, the biggest difference that you will notice is the presence of CRM in MailChimp. With CRM, you can do proper customer management with improved analytics, a great dashboard, and proper audience segmentation. On the other hand, Constant Contact offers contact list management that offers segmentation via tags and proper lists.
In terms of email design, you almost get the same package. Both of them offer a drag-and-drop builder with customizable templates. Another thing common is access to the image library. However, things change when it comes to A/B testing. Constant Contact only offers A/B testing for subject lines. In response, you can adjust send time, subject lines, and much more!
But what about automation? Well, both of them support single-step and multi-step automation. MailChimp does offer better automation features compared to Constant Contact.
Overall, you can go with any one of them. MailChimp offers a better overall package with better customer management, automation, pricing, and free plan.