The pricing of a tool is a decisive factor for a user to purchase a subscription. If you have read our Apollo.io review and learned a few things about what this tool can do for your business, you may want to learn more about its pricing and the plans that Apollo.io offers.
Apollo pricing varies with four different plans. All pricing plans are per user. The first plan is free, and the second one, the Basic, is $49 monthly. The Professional plan is $99 a month. And the fourth plan, Custom, which includes everything mentioned in the product overview above, requires a call to receive pricing.
- 50 Email Credits/Mo
- Basic Sequence Automation (2 Sequence Limit)
- Basic Filters
- Buying Intent (1 Intent Topic Limit)
- LinkedIn Extension
- Send 250 Emails/per day
- Gmail Extension
- HubSpot & Salesforce Integration (Pull Only)
- CSV Export
- Zapier Integration
- Limited API Access
- 200 Email Credits/Mo
- Everything in Apollo.io Free plus:
- No Sequence Limit
- Uncapped Sending Limits with SendGrid
- Advanced Filters
- Buying Intent (6 Intent Topics Limit)
- Advanced Reports & Dashboards (Pre-Built)
- Integration with All Email Providers
- Custom Fields
- Email Open & Click Tracking
- Rules Engine Process Builder
- Advanced Salesforce & HubSpot Integration (Bi-Directional)
- Unlimited Email Credits
- 50 Mobile Numbers/Mo
- Everything in Apollo.io Basic plus:
- A/B Testing
- Buying Intent (6 Intent Topics Limit) & Intent Filters
- Manual Tasks
- Call Recordings
- Custom Stages
- Unlimited Email Credits
- Custom Mobile Numbers
- Everything in Apollo.io Professional plus:
- Select 10,000 Records at a Time
- Buying Intent (Custom Amount of Intent Topics) & Intent Filters
- Data Enrichment & Job Changes
- Call Transcriptions, International Dialing & Local Presence
- Customizable Reports
- Permission Profiles
- Advanced API Access
- Account Manager
Now let’s dive into the Apollo.io Pricing plans.
The free plan is an excellent way to test Apollo. But it would help if you use Gmail. It provides enough contacts to try out but is limited in taking your outreach to the next level.
With the month-to-month option, anyone serious about doing cold outreach and looking for a sales automation tool would be silly not to try the Professional plan for $99 a month. This plan includes access to the full database of contacts. Paying $50 more monthly, you also get access to essential features such as A/B testing, the dialler, and custom stages.
Upgrading to Apollo’s Custom plan requires a more robust outbound sales need. And is usually limited to companies that have entire outbound teams. In addition, it’s likely overkill for an individual user. The main benefits of the Custom plan are a customized amount of direct dials, no limit on selecting records to import to sequences (50,000), and Enrichment.
In addition, Apollo.io offers the ability to pay Monthly or Annually for all plans except the Custom plan. With an annual subscription, the Basic plan drops from $49 a month to $39, and the Professional plan drops from $99 a month to $79 per user. However, there’s no discount for the Custom plan because it requires an annual subscription.