Alternatives to Brightlocal
Local SEO software is becoming a common trend among business owners. People constantly seek the most innovative and valuable SEO platforms with detailed reporting, social media, and ranking management. You should consider these features when searching for BrightLocal alternatives.
The following are BrightLocal alternatives:
- SE Ranking
- Raven Tools
- Marketing 360
Brightlocal Vs. Yext
Brightlocal and Yext are two SEO marketing platforms that differ in certain areas.
- To begin with, Brightlocal is suitable for small business owners, multi-location businesses, marketing agencies, SEO agencies, and so on. On the other hand, Yext offers its service to small, medium, partners, and national and international businesses.
- Also, Yext was in business as early as 2006, while Brightlocal came in a couple of years after. The features of the two platforms are quite similar, with some exceptions. For instance, Yext offers AB testing and content management, which Brightlocal doesn’t. Similarly, Brightlocal offers audit management, but Yext doesn’t.
- Yext allows annual recurring fees, while Brightlocal allows monthly payments for free for two months if you pay annually. Furthermore, the two apps offer support and training through phone, live chat, videos, documentation, email, and help desk.
- Text is available in over 50 countries, while Brightlocal only caters to a few countries, including the US, United Kingdom, Canada, etc.
Brightlocal Vs. Whitespark
The following are the differences between Brightlocal and Whitespark.
- Brightlocal SEO’s target audience is small-medium businesses, SEO agencies, local SEOs, enterprise brands, and multi-location businesses. On the other hand, Whitespark appears to attend to local businesses that want to increase the number of customers from search engines.
- Brightlocal takes its customer care important, offering 24/7 live support, online chat, and business hours. Whitespark only allows online support.
- Brightlocal has more features than Whitespark. For instance, Brightlocal offers an agency lead generator. Meanwhile, Whitespark offers Google My Business management for auto dealers exclusively.
- Whitespark pricing plan appears more flexible and affordable than Whitespark’s.
- The reviewed software boasts over 1600 sites in its network for citing your business. For Whitespark, it claims to have 1800 sites in its network.
- Brightlocal is available in nine countries, including the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, and South Africa. On the other hand, Whitespark is available in over 40 countries, including Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, France, Finland, Greece, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, etc.
- While Brightlocal integrates with apps such as Google Analytics, Twitter, Facebook, AgencyAnalytics, and so on, Whitespark only synchronizes with Google My Business which the first one does not offer.
Brightlocal Vs. Moz
- When it comes to price, Moz is more expensive than Brightlocal. For example, the BrightLocal pricing plan starts at $8, which is lower than the average cost of SEO software. Moz Local price starts at $9 per user or month.
- While the customers of BrightLocal SEO are small and medium-sized entrepreneurs with a customer base of up to 1000, Moz Local is typically for small and medium businesses.
- An absolute SEO beginner will find Moz easier to navigate than Brightlocal.
- Brightlocal has many customer support channels, including 24/7 live chat, online, and business hours. Moz, on the other hand, only uses online platforms.
- Moz appears to be on the high side when it comes to pricing. Its plans begin at $129 monthly, while Brightlocal starts at $8.
- Moz platform integrates with more apps than Brightlocal. For example, Brightlocal synchronizes with apps, including Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, Shift, AgencyAnalytics, and Desktop.com. However, Moz’s integrations include Facebook, Google Workspace, AgencyAnalytics, CodeGuard, Prerender, Google My Business, ontology, ListingManager, and SEO review tools.