Keeper pricing is excellent and offers excellent value. However, you can look at their bundle plans if you want more value. For example, if you are a student, you get 50% off Keeper plans.
Let’s explore the different Keeper security pricing plans below.
Keeper Security Pricing Plans
- Unlimited Password Storage
- Unlimited Devices And Sync
- Fingerprint And Face ID Login
- Unlimited Secure Password Sharing
- Unlimited Identity And Payments
- Emergency Access
- Web App & Browser Extensions
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Everything in Personal plus:
- 5 Private Vaults
- 10GB Secure File Storage
- Share Folders, Records, And Manage Permissions
- Encrypted Vault For Every User
- Bonus! Family Plan For Users
- Folders And Subfolders
- Shared Team Folders
- Access From Unlimited Devices
- Policy Engine And Enforcements
- Security Audit
- Activity Reporting
- Team Management
- Basic Two-Factor Authentication (SMS, TOTP, Smartwatch, And FIDO2 WebAuthn Security Keys)
- Everything in Keeper Business, plus:
- Single Sign-On (SAML 2.0) Authentication
- Automated Team Management
- Advanced Two-Factor Authentication (DUO & RSA)
- Active Directory And LDAP Sync
- SCIM And Azure AD Provisioning
- Email Auto-Provisioning
- Command Line Provisioning
- Developer APIs For Password Rotation and Backend Integration
Keeper pricing has a free plan. The free plan is available for business, MSP, and personal use. For both business and MSP, you can watch a demo or request a demo. For personal users, the free plan approach is different as they get to use the solution for one month before deciding if they want to go for a paid option.
Like most free trials, your subscription is automatically changed to a paid option. During the free trial, you get all its features. However, you can keep its free status once it ends, but you don’t have access to all its features. For example, you do not get access to auto-fill passwords or sync passwords across multiple devices. However, the after-trial free version does give you access to the following feature:
- Manually save password
- Use password security audit feature
- Available on one device
- Payment card details identification
Keeper Business starts from $3.75 per user per month ($45 billed annually). The Keeper Business plan is fine-tuned for businesses that want to have proper password management for their business. As mentioned earlier, the Business plan offers a free trial to play a demo or request a demo to learn about the plan.
The key features offered by the Keeper Business plan include:
- Every user gets an encrypted vault
- Shared team folders
- Unlimited devices access
- Folders and folders
- Security audit
- Enforcements and policy engine
- Team management
- Activity reporting
- Offers two-factor authentication
If your business has more than 100 users, you need to contact their sales for a custom quote.
Keeper Enterprise is a step up from the Business plan. It is aimed at enterprises that want enterprise-level features for their organization. As for pricing, you need to contact them for a custom quote based on your requirement. You can also request a demo to get an idea of what they have to offer.
The key features offered by the Keeper Enterprise plan include:
- SCIM and Azure AD provisioning
- Automated team management
- Single sign-on authentication
- Command-line provisioning
- LDAP sync and active directory
- Developer APIs
- Advanced Two-Factor Authentication
- Email auto-provisioning
Apart from that, you also get access to powerful add-ons that improve protection, including:
- Alerts and advanced reporting module
- Compliance reports
- World-class support
- File storage and sharing
- Dark web protection
- Hyper-secure private messaging
Keeper Personal and Family
The personal plans are optimized for basic users, whereas the Family plan offers plans for multiple users. In addition, these plans include access to the Keeper Unlimited Password Manager and the Keeper plus bundle. Let’s discuss them below.
Keeper Unlimited Password Manager
The Keeper Unlimited Password Manager pricing starts at $2.91 per month ($34.99 billed annually). It lets you store your passwords securely, and you can secure them as much as possible. It also enables you auto-generate strong passwords with access from unlimited devices.
Some of the other notable features include:
- Secure record sharing
- Web application
- Unlimited sync and devices
- Face ID login and fingerprint
- Unlimited payments and identity
- Unlimited password storage
- 24/7 support
- Emergency access
If you opt for a family plan, the price starts at $6.24 per month ($74.99 billed annually). The family plan offers everything that a personal plan has to offer. Additionally, you get the following additional features:
- Five private vaults
- 10 GB secure file storage
If you are a military or medical person, you get a 30% discount on Keeper Unlimited Password Manager , which makes it $24.49 per year.
Keeper Plus Bundle
Keeper Plus Bundle offers access to more solutions along with Keeper Unlimited Password Manager. Along with the password manager, you also get access to:
- BreachWatch Dark Web Monitoring
- Secure File Storage
The Keeper Plus Bundle pricing starts at $4.87 per month ($58.47 billed annually).
Along with the two plans: Keeper Plus Bundle and Keeper Unlimited Password Manager, you also get access to powerful add-ons which let you improve your machine’s protection. The add-ons are also a good pick if you are looking for a particular solution, not a bundle. These add-ons include:
- Meet your Keeper Concierge: starts at $8.33 per month ($99 billed annually). It protects you from cyber threats. Here, you access the expert team, which provides support, and one-on-one training with complete personalization.
- BreachWatch: It starts at $1.67 per month ($19.99 billed annually) and protects you from the dark web.
- Secure File Storage: It starts at $0.83 per month ($9.99 billed annually). It offers an excellent file security system.
Here, also, you can opt for a Family plan. The Keeper Family Plus Bundle starts at $8.62 monthly ($103.48 billed annually). You get everything that the regular Plus Bundle has to offer. However, with the Family Plus Bundle, you can use five members.
For the Family plan, the add-ons pricing changes as follows:
- BreachWatch: $3.33 per month ($39.99 billed annually)
- Secure File Storage: $3.33 per month ($39.99 billed annually)
If you are a military or medical person, you get a 30% discount on Keeper Family, making it $52.49 per year.