It’s no wonder that you can feel a little lost with so many great tools out there. But don’t worry, you are not alone!
According to research, 27% of marketers are struggling with the management of content creation. And with over 80% of marketers that use content marketing as part of their strategy, the need for great software to help you boost your content and keep generating high-quality leads is undeniable.
What is Content Marketing?
We can bet that you are thinking of blogs, Facebook, Instagram, maybe even viral YouTube videos. But it is not just about that. In fact, what is not so commonly known is that it has been around us far before the internet was even a thing.
Here is the definition of Content Marketing (as seen on Content Marketing Institute):
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Now, reread the definition without valuable & relevant. Now you see the difference between good content marketing and others that usually get into your Spam folder. First, you have to remember the three pillars of content marketing: engage, educate, and empower people. If you are doing these three things right, your marketing plan will be successful.
The three pillars of content marketing
But let’s dig a little deeper and see how these three pillars are the most significant elements to influence a content marketing strategy’s success directly.
- Engage – To engage with your target audience, you first need to understand them. The responses you get vary depending on various factors such as age, gender, geographic location, educational level, occupation. When creating your content marketing strategy, start with creating the avatar of your customer by answering these three simple questions:
- How do they respond?
- To what they respond?
- What outcome does it create?
Understand your target audience and create a message in a way that resonates with it. There are plenty of content marketing tools that can help you create a content calendar and strategy.
- Educate – Not all content is about selling. Nowadays, building trust in the product or service you have to offer is a huge thing. By educating your audience as an initial step in meeting your goals, you can build your successful content marketing strategy.
- Empower – The last of the three pillars of content marketing (but not the least important) is empowering the customer to make informed decisions. In conclusion, a successful strategist knows the importance of giving consumers the knowledge and confidence needed to make an informed decision.
Do I need content marketing tools?
It is now that content marketing is growing continuously, as it delivers tremendous value that brands can’t get from other traditional types of marketing. So there is no surprise that we will continue to see an increased demand for content marketers in the coming years.
While this is exciting news, not all content marketers will benefit from this growth. A critical factor that makes the difference between good content marketers and less good ones is content tech use. Plus, we can see an increased use of technology spend of 29%, in the past year.
Best Martech Tools
We are trying to say that your use and knowledge of content marketing software will be essential in determining your success as a content marketer. But scrolling through so many various content marketing tools available can lead to information overcharge.
That’s the reason why we gathered here a large variety of the best martech tools, categorized, reviewed, compared, and with the best offers.
But what are the best content marketing tools?
On this page, you will find loads of martech tools. Having in mind that everyone is different, from freelancers to start-ups, small businesses to corporations, we have gathered them all:
- Social media management tools;
- Advocacy software tools;
- Webinar software;
- Digital analytics tools;
- Social media content creation tools;
- Content management tools;
- Content project management tools;
- AI tools for content creators;
- Influencers marketing tools;
Every software in this list comes with an honest and informed review, comparison with similar software, alternative tools, pricing, and, of course, best offers and coupons.
Did you make up your mind? Get ready to begin to use this fantastic marketing technology. With the right software, you will become more confident in your marketing skills. Take advantage of the age of AI and ease your work. These martech tools are created to fit perfectly with every need that you have. Check out the list and choose all the software that fits your needs! Enjoy!