PureVPN is a VPN service that provides corporate teams and domestic users with unrestricted, safe, and anonymous web access. PureVPN uses 256-bit AES encryption to preserve information and IP address masking to conceal real IPs for content streaming, anonymous browsing, and sharing. Domestic users enjoy five multi-logins to cover family access through several intuitive applications. The PureVPN for Business includes corporate features for team deployment, such as an admin control panel for account management, dedicated server, and dedicated IP.
Ease of use
Value for Money
Starting from: $10.95/month
Pricing Model: Subscription
No free trial
No free version
- Easy to use
- Great customer service.
- It has over one hundred IP addresses
- Grants you absolute anonymity when you are connected to the Internet.
- Beautiful User Interface (UI).
- Highly reliable
- Excellent selection modes to suit your business needs.
- Sometimes, it can get quite buggy during an update.
- Certain countries can notice and block the VPN service.
- The premium pricing is quite expensive.
- Internet speed is sometimes slow.
- The Android application experiences interruptions sometimes.
- The IP addresses are not very reliable.
- Small business
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
Based on a PureVPN review we conducted, PureVPN is supported on iPhone, iPad, Android, and web platforms. It is best for big enterprises, mid-size businesses, small businesses, and freelancers. PureVPN is a VPN service that has over 6,500 servers in more than 180 countries.
What is PureVPN?
PureVPN is an online VPN service that GZ Systems Ltd. Users own are free to choose from the four categories available on the homepage of PureVPN. They are File Sharing, Security or Privacy, Internet Freedom, and Streaming. However, users must use their real names before they can use PureVPN. PureVPN is often criticized for not having fast speed and not being able to access Netflix videos.
You can use PureVPN simultaneously on five different devices. It has two hundred servers for peer-to-peer file sharing and BitTorrent usage. PureVPN has over two thousand servers in more than one hundred and forty countries. Regarding privacy, PureVPN stores logs containing data about the specific internet service provider a customer used first to access their service and the particular day the user used their service. But it does not store the specific time a customer accessed it. Furthermore, it takes a record of how much bandwidth users are consuming to avoid misuse and track quality. Also, PureVPN stores HTTP cookies for online advertising purposes, credit card data, and a user’s email address, but it does not store the different websites that a customer visits.
According to a PureVPN review we made, it is one of the fastest VPN services you can find in the world. This VPN service provides the following services.
PureVPN has 5 modes that you can choose from. They have Dedicated IP, File Sharing, Security or Privacy, Internet Freedom, and Stream, Internet Freedom, Security/Privacy, File Sharing, and Dedicated IP. This is one of the PureVPN services that you can enjoy.
- Split tunneling and unlimited data transfer
The Split tunneling PureVPN service enables users to select the type of data that passes through their normal internet service providers (ISPs) and their VPN connection. You will also enjoy unlimited access to all types of data you want to send through it.
- URL Filtering
URL Filtering is another service that PureVPN provides. It allows users to be in control of the data that goes through their VPN’s tunneled network.
Some of the other services it provides include Intrusion Detection System (IDS) protection, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Anti-Virus, AdBlocker, App Filtering, Malware Protection, built-in KillSwitch, and IPv6 leak protection.
Before you can enter your PureVPN login details, you will need to first download the PureVPN software on your device. The PureVPN download on your device will request your username and password before you can access it.
How to install PureVPN on Kodi
Kodi is an open-source media player that a lot of users use for listening to music and video streaming. The Kodi VPN enables users to stream different types of content from any part of the world. You can use a VPN like PureVPN to access an unofficial Kodi add-on and unlock HBO Max, Hulu, Netflix, or BBC iPlayer without so much stress. Using a VPN like PureVPN for Kodi is easy. All you need to do is get a premium PureVPN account and connect to your preferred country’s server.
Below are steps on how to install PureVPN on Kodi.
- Download PureVPN on your device and sign up.
- Launch the PureVPN application and log in with your credentials.
- Choose your preferred country from the server list.
- Then, wait for a while until you get connected.
Here are reasons why installing PureVPN on Kodi VPN is great:
- Helps you to unlock geographically limited content such as BBC iPlayer, Hulu, or Netflix.
- Helps you to conceal your online activity from your internet service provider.
- Enables users to gain access to exclusive and new games on the same day they were released.
- It helps you to download and stream movies or games anonymously from many servers.
- PureVPN has more than six thousand five hundred servers in over one hundred countries. It also has over three hundred thousand IPs.
- It also has an unlimited bandwidth VPN. So, you can freely browse, stream, and download things online without data limits.
- PureVPN also has the split tunneling feature that enables users to select the information they want to send via a VPN and the ones they want to send via their ISP.
- It has 24-hour live chat support. Their support representatives are friendly and quick in responding to complaints.
- It has 256-bit encryption that helps to preserve users’ information.
- The secure Wi-Fi feature helps to protect users when they connect to any WiFi network that is not safe.
- The Port Forwarding or Paid Add-on feature offers an extra form of security to prevent hackers from taking advantage of a user’s loopholes.
- The VPN Kill Switch option on PureVPN helps to ensure that a user’s privacy is not tampered with all the time by putting off the user’s internet connection in case his VPN connection drops.
- The PureVPN IP Address Masking feature preserves a user’s real IP address while they surf the Internet with absolute privacy.
- The anonymous surfing feature on PureVPN enables you to stay totally anonymous by acquiring a randomized IP from the country of your choice.
- The DDoS Protection feature helps to destroy sophisticated DDoS attacks to ensure total protection.
The PureVPN lifetime subscription is also referred to as a “five-year deal”. It is among the most affordable long-term VPN plans that can be found online. It costs $1.32 monthly. PureVPN pricing is quite affordable. It has a monthly plan with no discount that costs $10.95.
It also has a 24 months plan that costs $2.91 monthly. And it comes with these features: 24/7 Live Chat, Internet Kill Switch, Split Tunneling, Unlimited Devices, No-Log Policy, and 10 Multi-Login. Moreover, they offer a 12 months plan that costs $3.74 per each month.
TunnelBear is a VPN that preserves online privacy, grants access to a lot of applications and websites and apps, and ensures a user’s safe connection on public WiFi hotspots.
This is a popular VPN, a desktop application, and a browser extension that work together to preserve your online privacy, unblock websites and remove trackers and ads that follow you across the various websites that you visit each day. This VPN is supported in these languages: Chinese, Vietnamese, Turkish, Thai, Swedish, Spanish, Slovak, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Indonesian, Hindi, Hebrew, French, English, Greek, German, and Arabic.
This VPN is majorly meant for businesses. OpenVPN offers great VPN solutions to secure your data communications, whether it’s for securing IoT, networking Cloud data centers, internet privacy, or remote access for employees. Their VPN Server platform solution can be deployed on-premise using standard servers or virtual appliances, or on the cloud. OpenVPN Access Server is a complete-featured SSL VPN software solution that combines mobile OS (iOS and Android) environments, OpenVPN server capabilities, Linux, MAC, OpenVPN Client software packages that accommodate Windows, simplified OpenVPN Connect UI, and enterprise management capabilities.
- Hotspot Shield
Hotspot Shield allows users to you browse the web anonymously and safely and to also help them change their browsing location to unblock content.
This VPN is made specifically for organizations to aid them in keeping their internet connection and networks safe. They provide users with an additional form of protection to keep their communication safe through the application of robust encryption to all incoming and outgoing traffic so that third parties cannot access a user’s private data.
This VPN is very fast and it is very simple to use and safe. Setting it up can be done within a few minutes.
Which is the best VPN?
ExpressVPN is the best VPN. It has more than two thousand servers in over 148 locations in the world. Its vast network enables fast speeds and it does not monitor what users do online or store their private IP addresses. But there are other good VPNs like PureVPN, NordVPN, ProtonVPN, Hotspot Shield, CyberGhost, Ivacy VPN, and IPVanish.
PureVPN vs. ExpressVPN
While PureVPN has over 6,500 servers in more than 180 nations, ExpressVPN has 2,000 servers in over 148 nations. ExpressVPN does not monitor the activities of users online nor does it store their private IP addresses. Both PureVPN and ExpressVPN are easy to install and use.
In terms of speed, ExpressVPN is faster and has more stable connections, greater privacy policies, and a longer money-back guarantee than PureVPN. But PureVPN provides unlimited bandwidth and server switching, split tunneling, and great customer services, but it cannot access Netflix. ExpressVPN has a thirty-day money-back guarantee, while that of PureVPN runs for thirty-one days. PureVPN provides a seven-day trial account for 0.99 dollars.
PureVPN vs. NordVPN
PureVPN is well known as a VPN for travel. It has over six thousand five hundred servers in more than 180 countries. More than 8 million people use NordVPN to encrypt their web activity on over five devices simultaneously. NordVPN is good for streaming and entertainment. In terms of speed, NordVPN is faster than PureVPN. PureVPN provides more servers than NordVPN. But both of them have over 5,000 servers that users can select from. While PureVPN has 6,500 servers in 180 nations, NordVPN has 5,363 servers in over 59 nations. While NordVPN provides its users with a risk-free money-back guarantee, PureVPN doesn’t.
PureVPN and NordVPN have these features: ad blocking and antivirus technologies, with a vast selection of protocols and servers.Also, PureVPN and NordVPN are simple to use and they have beautiful user interfaces and experiences. PureVPN is more affordable than NordVPN. Its lowest price is 1.65 dollars per month while NordVPN’s lowest price is 3.71 dollars per month.
PureVPN Review Conclusions
Thus, to end up this review, we can say that PureVPN is one of the best Virtual Private Networks (VPN) that has more than six thousand five hundred servers in the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Mexico, Japan, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, France, Australia, United Kingdom, and more than one hundred other countries. Moreover, PureVPN provides individuals and businesses with safe and anonymous web access. PureVPN is quite affordable. It is best for big enterprises, mid-size businesses, small businesses, and freelancers. And it is supported on these platforms: iPhone, iPad, Android, and Web.