WebCEO is a cloud-based SEO software with 21 pro-level SEO & marketing tools that accommodate small businesses and agencies’ needs. Web CEO SEO software is an all-in-one platform that will help you manage campaigns from A to Z. It includes tools like keyword research, SEO audits, search engine ranking reports, and link analysis, all on the same platform. Web CEO’s white-label features offer digital agencies the freedom to create unique, professional-looking reports.
Ease of use
Value for Money
Starting from: $35 /month
Pricing Model: Subscription
Yes, has free trial
No free version
- Exceptional ease of use
- Great UI/UX
- White-label reports on your domain
- All-inclusive SEO checklist
- Steep learning curve for new users
- Web interfaces can be slow
- Reasonably priced, but still an expense
- Large enterprises
- Medium business
- Small business
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
WebCEO Review – Go 100% white-label on your domain with this cloud-based SEO Software
In this WebCEO review, we’re looking at all the features of this all-in-one SEO tool. You’ll also learn how they can help you optimize your domain for search engines & social media.
To begin with, WebCEO was producing SEO software since 2001, when black hat techniques were popular. The guys behind Web CEO were introducing a suite of tools that follows white-hat SEO principles. Nowadays, it is an online platform where everyone can perform SEO research and planning. Moreover, it boasts 21 software tools covering SEO audits, backlink monitoring, rank tracking, link building, and more.
What is WebCEO?
As search engine providers continually update their ethical guidelines and best practices, the need for competent SEO software is increasing.
Simple keyword research & necessary reports aren’t enough anymore. That’s why more & more SEO software for agencies are appearing.
One of these tools is Web CEO. It is a SaaS-based platform with many search engine optimization tools designed for Digital Agencies & Small Businesses.
WebCEO com features include:
- Keyword research tool
- Rank tracking tool
- Technical auditor
- Link building tool
- Web analytics
- Social Media modules
- Mobile rank tracking
- Structured snippets
And many more.
One great thing about Web CEO is the White Label Domain feature. With it, you can configure your own domain that will host SEO tools with your branding elements. Moreover, both clients and colleagues can log on and collaborate on projects. It is even possible to configure limitations and leave read-only access rights. Like this, you can publish your SEO reports, and clients can check with ease.
To sum up, WebCEO takes care of all repetitive & monotonous tasks so that you can focus on goals and KPIs.
Let’s move forward, shall we? As we have many more things to discuss in this Web Ceo review.
We all know the expression “Jack of all trades, master of none.” Now, Web CEO SEO software has a plentitude of features. But are they useful?
By all means, WebCEO features are more than excellent. They are essential in today’s competitive market.
The Rank Tracking tool shows all results (local & mobile) for keywords and browsers in all languages. The tool is divided into several subsections as follows:
- Tool Summary
- By Page
- By Tag
- Historical Data
- Historical Charts
- Dangerous competitors
- Shared Keywords
- Competitor overview
- Competitor Rankings by keyword
- Competitors Rankings by SE
The Keyword Research tool provides suggestions, competitive intelligence, and Google Search Console integration. Using the Rank Tracking feature, making search engine ranking reports, mobile rank tracking, and YouTube rank tracker feels like a breeze.
Moreover, WebCeo allows you to check each search console reported keyword and select which one you want to track. This feature is excellent for developing a new SEO campaign, as you will know all the keywords to hammer in on. If you are an agency, rank tracking, multiple keywords might come with some extra costs.
The search ranking reports also include a SERP monitoring showing SERP snippets in your rankings. And we all know that that means: number 1 ranking + SERP snippet = more voice search results.
Keyword research feature
Oh yes, the struggle of finding the most relevant keyword suggestions is real. What if there is SEO software to help you with that? Rest assured, WebCeo can generate in-depth keyword suggestions. It will show you the most profitable keywords analyzed by your Google Search Console account and those collected from your competitors’ sites.
Additionally, the keyword research tool also divides into subsections:
- Spy on Competitors
- Get Suggestions
- Keywords from Search Console
- Keyword Basket
- Get fantastic keyword suggestions: you will find with ease keywords from multiple sources, including Google search bar autocomplete and “People also ask” widget;
- Use original keywords: in Keywords from the Search Console subsection, you can discover long-tail or short keywords that you didn’t consider & already bringing traffic;
- See competitors’ keywords: a detailed report of best phrases from your competitors that includes relevant keyword effectiveness metrics;
- Choose only perspective keywords: improve your keyword research using keyword effectiveness index, global/local monthly searches, search trends, impressions, average Google position, and more relevant metrics that you can find in Web Ceo SEO software for agencies;
- Discover local keywords: enter the target area in the location drop-down menu (can be chosen up to the city and language). WebCeo will transform into your go-to Local Keyword Analysis tool.
Web CEO Site Audit
Web CEO has tools that help in finding technical and on-page SEO issues. It features a quick analysis tool that gamifies the optimization process by generating scores for crucial aspects of onsite SEO like:
- Technical issues
- Page speed
- Landing page factors such as keyword use and word counts
Worth mentioning is the mobile optimization report that lists best practices to make your site more mobile-friendly.
In addition, running an SEO audit will also generate a to-do list to help you organize and complete all the dull tasks related to on-page optimization work. It sends you emails, reminding you of deadlines and assignments regularly.
But let’s say you are less technical. How can you decipher and resolve SEO issues? In like manner, WebCEO uses accessible language in the Technical audit report, so you will have clear instructions on fixing the problems.
In the Site Audit report, you will find issues like Broken image links, Page Not Found, Broken anchors, Page Access, and Server Issues.
Backlink Profile Feature
Here is where you will find tools like
- Linking Domains
- My Most Linked Pages
- Toxic Pages
- Competitor Link Profile
- Competitor Backlink Spy
- Content Submission
By analyzing all the reports from this feature, you can be sure that you receive the right kind of links for your site.
Using the Competitors Backlink Spy data, you can discover new & profitable sites that you can contact to link to you.
Another important thing for an excellent backlink profile is to identify links that are toxic to your website. Thus, you can configure the toxicity factors like the trust score of a linking page, the number of backlinks from the same domain or subnet, and so on.
Keep in mind that even WebCEO identifies toxic links, it does not mean that a manual audit of all inbound links is unnecessary. Thus, there is no guarantee that just because a link does not appear as flagged in the report, Google won’t penalize your site for it.
Furthermore, do you need help analyzing your overall performance and improve your marketing strategy? The Web CEO’s Traffic Analysis integrates great with Google Analytics. It allows you to use the data from analytics and performance metrics like keywords ranking trends, important social metrics, backlink data, and your KPIs, even with Google Updates. Yes, you can keep all your marketing analytical data in one place and generate professional-looking reports.
Additionally, Web CEO collects data from Alexa. It means that you can compare your performance with up to six competing domains.
Web CEO Social Analytics reports
Social Media Marketing’s importance nowadays is incontestable. See how well your content performs on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter using the Social Analytics reports. Hence, Social media optimization feels like a breeze when using reports like:
- Industry trends: Buzz monitoring tool will notify you ok hot topics and the best keywords for your industry
- Social Media Engagement: fine-tune your social media marketing by tracking social activity that links back to your LPs
- Social Traffic: easily track how many visitors you get from social media platforms
- Facebook Insights: Page and Demographics Metrics reports will generate more insights, alongside with Niche Popular Posts report to discover hot topics
- Reputation Management: engage in relevant conversations to your brand
- Competitor Social Media Popularity: improve your social media marketing strategy by seeing your more popular competitors’ tactics
- Widgets: easy to use, user-friendly tools will show you how your social media activities’ results change over time.
This SEO reporting software will help you learn who are your most dangerous competitors, their site traffic, what keywords you have in common, social mentions, even how many links they receive.
Moreover, using the Ranking by Keyword tool, you can generate suggestions to add to your keyword research.
Therefore, WebCeo competitor Metrics Reports put the following on the table:
- Competitive Analysis Roadmap, so you can find out key competitors metrics needed to be analyzed that will improve your site’s performance
- Ranking for 20 Competitors that will help you compare your visibility to theirs
- Competitor Backlink Profiles
- Alexa Global Traffic Rank History, to analyze how traffic rank changed for you and your competitors
- Competitor Metrics Widgets
- Over 370 Global and Local Search Engines
- Competitor Traffic that shows you how much visitor traffic your competitors get monthly
- Competitor Social Citations
Quick Domain Analysis
Have you ever dreamed of scanning up to 100 domains simultaneously? In conclusion, Web Ceo SEO software makes competitor research, niche analysis, and link building easy. Using this tremendous quick analysis tool, you can:
- Essential Analytics Data like industry metrics (domain authority, traffic flow, number of backlinks from Moz, Alexa & Majestic), competitors age & potential to become dangerous, narrowed competitor circle, meta title tag used by competitors;
- Useful Filters so you can sort the large quantity of data generated & see only relevant details for your brand;
- Download the Results in CSV or PDF;
- Leave Notes for your colleagues or yourself;
- Access at any time your research history.
Web Ceo is an excellent SEO software for agencies. By using the SEO leads tool, you can quickly generate high-quality leads. It offers the possibility to add an SEO audit button on your site. The results? Your prospects will receive a free PDF report that builds trust & you gather the contact details to contact them later.
Web CEO Tasks
Need more reasons to be convinced that Web Ceo is a special SEO software for agencies? WebCeo com will generate a list ok tasks that need to be accomplished based on its SEO analysis. It helps stay on track with SEO health.
To sum up, It is useful for SEO agencies managing multiple clients at once.
White Label Task Manager
Imagine the following scenario. You work in an agency, handle multiple brands, and need to collaborate efficiently with your team. White Label Task Manager allows you to assign tasks to other members of a project. Although it comes with an extra cost of $20/month, the ROI is considerable.
Web CEO Support
They have a top-notch, super-friendly, responsive support team. We don’t know another way to describe them. First, you can reach the WebCeo support team by phone (UK and US numbers), by email, contact form, or live chat. Second, even though they aren’t available 24/7, you can find them from 2:30 AM to 2:00 PM New York time and 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM London time, from Monday to Friday.
Third, you can find a plentitude of resources on their website, an up-to-date blog, and a quick start guide.
Finally, you can connect with WebCEOOnline on Skype to request demos and training. Like this, you will get personalized tips & tricks on how to use the tools. If you feel like something you’re missing about the service, don’t hesitate to jump on a Skype call.
There are four Web CEO Pricing plans available, including a 14-day free trial. Each plan varies in the number of active projects, pages crawled, total backlinks analyzed, keywords tracked & monitored, and recurrence of scheduled reporting.
Starting From: $35 /month (Quarterly Payment)
Pricing Model: Subscription
Free Trial: 14-Day Trial - No Credit Card Required
You can discuss the most suitable pricing plan for your business with their super friendly support team.
Google Analytics integration
Firstly, it is a rather unique feature in the market of SEO analytical tools. Secondly, a vital one also. Wondering why? We are all familiar with the ocean of algorithmic search data that Google Analytics offers. In conclusion, being able to dive into it without being an expert in computer science is simply amazing.
Google Search Console integration
Integrating Web Ceo with the Google Search Console makes monitoring your traffic easy-peasy. Top queries, top pages viewed, top countries viewing your content, devices that your website visitors are using are just a few of the data you can track.
Web Ceo API integrations
Despite being available only to the Agency Unlimited plan, it is a massively powerful API. Web Ceo SEO API gives you remote access from your web service, software, or website to all SEO reports generated into the WebCeo account.
As stated on their website, the SEO API allows you to:
- Manage & create new projects;
- Export results to your application or service in JSON format;
- Develop your SEO tools;
- Provide branded SEO reports to your clients;
- Manage your white label SEO tools.
Of course, having a developer by your side is not mandatory but can be handy. If not, don’t worry. The Web Ceo API is well documented and supported.
There are quite a few SEO tools out there. Deciding the best one for you is based on your particular needs, budget & whether you are a solopreneur or agency.
Here are Top WebCEO Alternatives:
For a more detailed comparison between WebCeo and its competitors visit our dedicated page.
WebCEO Review Conclusion
Web CEO SEO Software is an excellent cloud-based tool for small & larger businesses. It features an intuitive interface that lets you use a plentitude of useful SEO tools for optimizing your website. It is an ideal SEO software for agencies that need help managing multiple accounts. Use it to quickly identify problems that need fixing and create easy-to-digest reports for your less experienced clients.