Freshsales Reviews& Product Details
What is Freshsales?
Freshsales aims to make the client-to-customer chain seamless and user-friendly for sales teams. Formerly known as Freshworks CRM, the new Freshsales is more than just a rebranding and adds plenty of interesting features to the platform. Among the suite of tools available on the CRM software by Freshworks are lead scoring, phone and email, and workflow automation. There is also a deep level of integration with other CRM tools covering communication, marketing, and productivity.
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprise
- Non-profit Organization
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
- Desktop - Mac
- Desktop - Windows
- Desktop - Linux
- Desktop - Chromebook
- On-Premise - Windows
- On-Premise - Linux
Pricing Model: Subscription
- Free Trial
- Free Version
Once you become a full-paying customer, you will have three Freshsales pricing plans. The good news is Freshwork's pricing is extremely competitive against rival CRMs, making this an affordable option. But, of course, the CRM price you pay on Freshworks will depend entirely on the specific needs of your business. There is also a free version available with limited features to get a taste of this CRM Software.See Freshsales Coupons
- Campaign Management
- Email Marketing
- Interaction Tracking
- Internal Chat Integration
- Lead Capture
- Lead Management
- Referral Tracking
- Sales Forecasting
- Task Management
- Territory Management
- Activity Dashboard
- Contact Management
- Calendar/Reminder System
- Document Storage
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile Access
- Internal Chat Integration
- Collaboration Tools
- Third-Party Integrations
- Event-Triggered Actions
- Customer Database
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Document Management
- Lead Segmentation
- Client Management
- Lead Qualification
- Performance Metrics
- Shared Contacts
- Time Tracking
- Appointment Scheduling
- Audience Targeting
- Call Management
- Call Recording
- Click Tracking
- Communication Management
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service Analytics
- Customer Support
- Docket Management
- Field Sales Management
- Lead Distribution
- Location Tracking
- Multi-Channel Communication
- Opportunity Management
- Performance Management
- Pipeline Management
- Predictive Analytics
- Prospecting Tools
- Real-Time Notifications
- Relationship Tracking
- Self Service Portal
- Source Tracking
- Statistical Analysis
- Team Assignments
- Team Management
Freshsales vs. Similar Products
Freshsales is one of the most popular customer management platforms. After a recent refresh, we decided to review the Freshsales CRM software and see how it holds up for modern sales teams. We found that the CRM system from Freshworks remains as functional and helpful as ever, providing a complete suite of customer management services.
Freshsales Review (formerly Freshworks CRM)
If you are looking for a service to help you manage your sales and customers, Freshsales could be just what you need. One of the most complete customer relationship management tools on the market, Freshworks provides a CRM system covering most bases. In this Freshsales review, we will take an in-depth look at the CRM software provided by Freshworks and see how it stacks up against rivals like Salesforce.
How to Use Freshsales
If you are new to CRM software, you may wonder what Freshsales can deliver to your business. As a subscriber, you get a complete customer relationship management (CRM) platform that runs in the cloud. Flexibility and mobility are key to the Freshworks experience, allowing functionality across an organization.
We recommend taking the option to sign up for free on the 21-day trial. This is a generous amount of time to get to grips with the CRM system and the CRM tools available from Freshworks. You can use this trial to decide whether you want to continue using the cloud CRM.
Logging into Freshsales is the same as the previous Freshsales login. You add your name, company name, email address, and phone number. When you enter the back end, navigating and using the Freshsales system is easy, thanks to an intuitive UI. On the left-hand side of the screen, the platform’s hub provides direct links to the dashboard, sales forecasts, contacts, marketing information, analytics, and other sales tools.
Freshworks is one of the most complete CRM software tools available, providing a full suite of products to deliver a robust platform to reach customers.
With the Sales Cloud product within Freshsales, you can find the best leads to connect with customers, automate your activities, and gain insights from sales pipelines. It is an essential tool for understanding your customers through their interactions. With Sales Cloud, you can develop purchase experiences designed for individual customers and streamline your sales.
Automation is a big part of what Freshsales cloud CRM is all about, and with Sales Cloud, automation removes time-intensive tasks from your schedules, so you can focus on selling your product. AI drives the ability of the platform, driven by the proprietary Freddy AI model, which provides intelligent prompts and much more.
In fact, Freddy AI serves as your gateway to numerous tools on the Sales CRM, such as the ability to prioritize, filter, score, and engage with content. For example, Freddy shows you how deals fluctuate while offering actionable insight on how to best nurture the deal. Visual analytics is also included in the Sales CRM, making data easier to understand and decide on.
You can fully control your marketing pipeline with the marketing CRM product in Freshsales’ cloud CRM platform. In fact, Freshsales promise the Marketing Cloud product can help you convert ten times more leads. But, again, automation plays a key role in delivering on this promise, thanks to the ability to eliminate some of the obstacles that sometimes affect the sales pipeline.
Connecting with customers is a fundamental part of a successful sales operation. Marketing CRM by Freshsales helps to streamline and improve the customer experience through targeted campaigns.
Collaboration is an essential part of the sales cycle, making it essential to have quick access to customer data across an organization. With Marketing Cloud in Freshsales, getting the full context of customer information across a team is easy, allowing employees to share and collaborate on the best growth strategies.
Furthermore, teams across your organization can focus on important tasks and allow marketing CRM to automate time-consuming retention campaigns.
Customer for Life Cloud is what Freshworks describes as a 360-degree CRM component that can help to deliver ten times the number of qualified leads your organization usually gets. It combines marketing CRM and Sales cloud into a modern solution that allows customers to have their insights whenever and wherever.
Freshworks CRM Features (now Freshsales)
Freshsales is one of the most complete customer management platforms, so you would expect it to be full of useful features. The good news is Freshsales meets those expectations and, in many cases, surpasses them with a rich suite of tools across various categories that are important to customer-focused organizations:
- Custom Sales Activities: An ability to create unique sales tasks such as meetings and interactions and keep track of them.
- Follow Contact Lifecycles: Follow the lifecycle of contacts through important stages and map sales for those customers.
- Generate Custom Fields: Create custom customer fields to manage your desired information.
- Multi-Currency Support: Use hundreds of available currencies for adaptive sales based on location.
- Multi-Language Support: Choose between dozens of languages to use Freshsales in your native language.
- Custom Modules: Generate your modules based on your sales process.
- Custom Roles: Give permissions and access to the employees you want and manage what data is shared across roles.
- Task Management: Freshsales is a robust task management tool with notes, file sharing, messaging, and collaboration. Still, we think a dedicated task platform such as Trello provides more powerful features.
- Auto-assignment: Do you know the best salespeople for specific roles? Input them as contacts, and Freshsales will automatically assign leads to your chosen team members.
- Auto Sequencing: Save time and resources through the sales sequence by automating basic steps like creating, sending, and tracking outbound campaigns.
- Holiday Routing: Create the holiday calendar specific to your company and set up calls to be routed where you want them.
- IntelliAssign: Workplace chat is becoming increasingly valuable to organizations. Freshworks CRM provides an auto-assign tool that sends chat conversations to team members based on skill, availability, and other criteria.
- Email Templates: Generate custom email templates to match specific areas of your output.
- Workflows: There is no doubt that some tasks are repetitive, so using Freshsales to cut some of those tasks out of your workflow is essential.
- Activity Timeline: Check out all interactions a sales contact has to add with your products, including websites, applications, and even your sales teams.
- Chat Campaigns: Freshsales provides a selection of push messages you can send to your app and website leads.
- Email: CRM provides full integration with your email inbox and supports major clients to power email syncing, composing emails, scheduling emails, and tracking emails.
- Phone: For sales teams, phones remain an essential part of the communication network. Freshsales makes calls efficient with one-click features. Other abilities include auto logs, call recording, transfers, and more.
- Chat: Freshsales CRM has an in-built chat service for engaging in real-time customer support and for interacting with visitors to a website or app.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is available as a direct integration within Freshsales, allowing full use of the apps within the CRM.
- Apple Business Chat: Full support for Apple products is available on Freshworks, whether you connect to iMessage with iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch.
- SMS Integration: Choose your SMS provider and connect directly to Freshsakes to see messages directly on the platform.
- Zoom: Create Zoom meetings and join meetings from within the CRM.
- Multiple Sales Pipelines: Develop sales pipelines that meet your specific needs by adding unique stages for your business. You can manage these pipelines across geographic locations and contacts.
- Product Catalog: Create a product catalog with pricing directly in Freshsales.
- Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ): You can create your contract and also manage existing contracts such as NDAs.
- Sales Goals: Any serious consumer-facing business has definable sales goals. Freshsales helps you keep track of those goals based on numerous criteria across daily, weekly, and quarterly intervals.
- Weighted Pipeline: Receive stage probability ratings to forecast revenue for your sales.
Freshsales comes with its own native AI model known as Freddy. The role of Freddy is to automate tasks and make your sales management experience generally smoother. Freddy achieves this through the following features:
- Best Action Recommendations: Freshworks’ AI is a machine learning model that learns your data and provides actionable suggestions for the next best action.
- Deal Data Insight: The learning capabilities of Freddy AI also extend to searching through historical data to predict the potential success of all the deals in your CRM.
- Deduplication: Freddy AI auto-detects duplicate contracts, allowing you to streamline your data and avoid clutter.
- Out-of-office Mode: AI analyzes all incoming emails and can identify when a contact is not in their office. This could allow you to manage your schedule better and avoid missed appointments.
- Predictive Contact Scoring: Freddy analyzes each contact and gives them a score. This can allow your sales team to prioritize high-scoring contacts to gain conversions.
- Lead Generation Bot: Freshsales has an AI bot that helps you generate leads and handle welcome messages and quick replies.
- Calendar Suggestions: When Freddy AI sees data or calls for a meeting within an email, it automatically sets up a task or meeting.
- Standard Reports: You get plenty of pre-built reports so you can quickly look at the health of your sales and track your metrics without breaking a sweat.
- Sales Cycle and Velocity Reports: Tracking how long your team takes to convert sales leads into customers and studying data from each deal feels like a breeze.
- Sales Activity Reports: With Freshsales is easy to review sales from the perspective of calls made, emails sent, tasks completed, and appointments scheduled.
- Custom Reports: Generate custom reports to track objectives easily and obtain granular insights into your sales efforts in any chart specification.
No enterprise tool in the modern age functions without being able to tap into other business services from third parties. Organizations increasingly place value on accessing all their preferred resources in one place. To help facilitate this demand in Freshsales, the platform integrates with major third-party providers:
- APIs: Connecting with multiple tools and applications is easy thanks to simple API integration in Freshsales.
- Marketplace: Finding those third-party solutions means heading to the Freshworks Marketplace, where you can install apps with one click.
Hundreds of integrations are available in Freshsales, so it is impossible to list them here. However, below are some of the most notable services you can integrate into your CRM:
- DocuSign: A document signing solution that streamlines the process of sending documents to contacts.
- QuickBooks:Create and manage invoice payments directly within Freshworks.
- PandaDoc:This integration makes it easy to connect sales with documents.
It is also worth noting that Freshsales plays well with Microsoft Office 365 and Google Workspace, the two biggest enterprise productivity suites. So whether it is linking directly to Gmail or Outlook or tapping into Office applications like Microsoft Word or Google Docs, Freshworks provides direct access.
How do you integrate Freshsales?
Integrating your favorite third-party solutions into Freshsales is easy through the Marketplace. Here is how you do it:
- Login to the Freshworks back end with an account holding administrator access.
- Navigate to Admin Settings > Marketplace Apps > and browse for the integration.
- Choose your integration and click Install.
Alternatives to Freshsales
It probably comes as no surprise, but Freshsales is undoubtedly not the only customer relationship management (CRM) platform in town. In fact, depending on your needs, you may find some alternatives that provide a better option than Freshworks.
Some of the Best Freshsales Alternatives are:
Freshsales Review Conclusion
Freshsales is a one-stop-shop customer relationship management suite that delivers on most modern sales teams’ demands. The robust set of available features makes Freshworks such an interesting prospect for organizations. While you could get individual services to do arguably a better job, Freshsales collects all those tools under one roof. Moreover, it even throws in access to an array of integrations.
If generating new leads is important to you, Freshsales may not be the answer. It is also worth noting Salesforce remains the elephant in the room whenever CRM products are being discussed. However, it is arguable Freshsales is a better choice than Salesforce, especially for small to medium-sized businesses looking to combine functionality with affordability.