Aircall Reviews& Product Details
What is the Aircall app?
Aircall is one of the most effective business call tools that you can use to enhance your customer experience service, among all the various online call center solutions. Some features available on Aircall are tag and add comments, assign, contact management, voicemail, queueing, recording, and shared call inbox. This powerful calling app enables business owners to form employee groups based on responsibilities, skill set, location, and other features and establish business strategies that improve team performance. In addition, it gives you phone numbers that you can use to make and receive calls from anywhere you are in the world and get live feeds on processes.
Therefore, if you have an online business, great call center software will help you manage your customers well. Communication is key in business, and the Aircall calling app can help you keep in touch with your team members and customers. Aircall is a cloud-based calling app that operates completely in the cloud. You can use it to make and receive calls on either your smartphone or your computer. This powerful tool has many features that will enable you to always communicate effectively with people.
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprise
- Non-profit Organization
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
- Desktop - Mac
- Desktop - Windows
- Desktop - Linux
- Desktop - Chromebook
- On-Premise - Windows
- On-Premise - Linux
Pricing Model: Subscription
- Free Trial
- Free Version
Aircall has three pricing plans depending on the size of your business. Try them out through the free trial available on any pricing plans.
- Custom Ringback
- Automated Attendant
- Call Analytics
- Call Conferencing
- Call Forwarding
- Call Screening
- Call Monitoring
- Call Routing
- Business Text Messaging
- Speed Dial
- Interactive Voice Response
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Pulling
- Call Recording & Rating
- Call Queuing
- Contact Management
- Custom Music on Hold
- SIP Trunking
Aircall vs. Similar Products
Live Chat Software
Live Chat Software
Live Chat Software
Team Collaboration Software
Freshsales (Formerly Freshworks CRM)
Project Management Software
Aircall – your business calling app
Aircall is a call center software that allows its users to provide a great customer experience to their clients. It helps record vital conversations, take notes and tag calls, and log all the data they need into their help desk and CRM. Based on our Aircall review, you can use this calling app to take notes and assign missed calls to various team members directly from the call center app on their smartphones.
Also, this calling app enables you to collaborate with teammates. You can control your team members and business contacts from your local device in a central place. You are free to create and share selected contacts with your team so everyone can follow the conversation. With this calling center software, you can create your settings. For example, you can use the Do Not Disturb feature to receive calls only during your scheduled hours. You can also use dark mode or adjust your language preferences to customize your app experience.
How does Aircall work?
Aircall is a cloud-based calling app that helps businesses manage their calls and provide customers with a great experience. To use Aircall calling app, you need to download it on your device. When you successfully download the Aircall on your device, you will sign up and enter your Aircall login details. After installing the app on your Android device, go to your Aircall dashboard; the next step is to ensure that your settings are properly set up to use Aircall.
Then, allow Aircall settings and Log in to your Android app. You will see a Permissions window asking for access to the Microphone, Notifications, and Contacts to configure your app. The Microphone and Notification permissions are needed to enable the app, while the Contacts permission is optional. You should grant them access by clicking the “Allow” button. The app is now ready to start using on your Android device.
Aircall has a lot of features that would interest you. Here are some of them:
Phone system features
Here are some of the phone system features:
- Toll-free numbers allow you to easily create toll-free numbers in your local area code or any country where you run your business.
- International numbers – This enables you to claim local and international numbers for your business in more than one hundred countries.
- Call routing directs calls to the right teammates each time by customizing distribution and ring rules.
- Call conferencing allows you to have a collaborative conversation with your team members.
- Shared contacts enable you to create and share certain contacts with your team so everyone can follow the conversation.
- Call commenting and assignment – It helps you assign a call to a teammate and attach an explanatory comment so the call will pop up on their to-do list.
Call center features
- Recording lets you review call recordings to help monitor quality and detail and guide training sessions.
- Pause-resume recording helps you secure your callers’ sensitive information by temporarily pausing call recording as required.
- Call queuing – It provides inbound callers with the option to stay in queue until one of your agents is available to converse.
- Call center analytics – this feature helps you monitor all your call center metrics like call volume, missed call rate, and wait time in a central place.
- Call whispering – this feature allows you to speak secretly to teammates on a live call to give them timely advice.
Aircall Review Conclusions
Aircall is a cloud-based calling app that enables businesses to manage their customer experience and sales engagement operations. This calling app is meant for teams and offices in remote areas; it helps users integrate the software with client relationship management (CRM) and helpdesk systems and manage calls directly from it.
It enables businesses to create employee groups based on skill set, responsibilities, location, and other features and create business strategies to enhance team performance. Also, it offers phone numbers that people can use to make calls from anywhere and get live feeds on processes. In addition, Aircall has integrations with third-party applications like Slack, Pipedrive, Zendesk, and Salesforce. Their pricing is available monthly subscriptions, and support is offered through chat, phone, and email.