- Small business
- Medium business
- Large enterprises
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
Alternative to Canva
If you want to create beautiful visuals for your business, you have to try Canva. Or any other apps like Canva if you consider that this one is not suitable for your business. Until that decision of yours, let’s see some Canva alternatives:
- Adobe Spark
Canva vs. Adobe Spark
Here are some differences between Canva and Adobe Spark.
- In terms of features, Canva has more features than Adobe Spark. Canva has great tools like a clean web editor and a content planner that Adobe Spark doesn’t have.
- For templates, both Canva and Adobe Spark have many templates. They also have premium templates that their free version users cannot use. But Canva has more templates than Adobe Spark.
- Adobe Spark and Canva are both web apps. That means you can gain access to them on the internet without having any to download the app.
- Canva and Adobe Spark have the text feature that you can easily edit. Adobe Spark has a font library called Adobe Fonts that enables you o have access to thousands of fonts for your design.
- While Adobe Spark connects you to a comprehensive free image library like Pixabay and Unsplash and gives you access to a pair stock library called the Adobe Stock, Canva these images in the app that you can use for free.
- Canva’s User Interface (UI) is smoother than that of Adobe Spark.
- Canva has a fantastic tool that is referred to as the Content Planner. It helps you schedule and gathers social media content in one place, but Adobe Spark lacks a planning app.
- Both Canva and Adobe Spark have a beautiful web design with templates that you can use and share with others.
- You can print your design on different surfaces using Canva or Adobe Spark. But Canva’s printing feature is far better than that of Adobe Spark.
- You can use Adobe Spark and Canva for free, but you will need to go pro if you want to have access to more storage, features, and greater benefits.
- You can use Canva and Adobe Spark app to edit and create beautiful videos.
Picmonkey vs. Canva
The difference between Picmonkey and Canva lies in what they were initially made for. Picmonkey is an app used for photo editing, so it has editing filters and overlays that you can use to make images look more appealing. In contrast, Canva creates graphic designs that users can use on websites, blogs, infographics, social media pages, business cards, posters, banners, and others. On Picmonkey and Canva, you are free to upload your images, layer them, and change their transparency to have more appealing effects and texture. So, on both apps, you can edit pictures.