Visual Visitor Alternatives
When comparing Visual Visitor to its top 100 alternatives, Salesforce Sales Cloud has the highest rating, with HubSpot Marketing Hub as the runner-up and Visual Visitor ranking 72nd place. Yet, let’s see which tools are Visual Visitor alternatives and the best competitors on the market:
- Visitor Queue
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
Visual Visitor vs. Visitor Queue
Visitor Queue is one of the popular alternatives to Visual Visitor. It was designed to be the best B2B lead generation software on the market. Founded in 2018 in Canada this software has some excellent features, which include:
- Lead Queues
- Auto Assignment of leads
- User-first Design
- Website visit information
- Company Search
- Account Filters, and many more.
In terms of pricing, Visitor Queue offers both the free version and a free trial for its subscription plans and is charged $39 per month. In addition to that, it also provides 24/7 support to its customers. However, the Visitor queue only provides a streamlined integration with Google Analytics.
Visual Visitor vs. Leadfeeder
Leadfeeder is another fantastic tool available in the market that lets its customers know more about the website visitors and converts promising visitors into sales leads. It also shows a list of companies that have visited the website. Leadfeeder connects to Google Analytics using the API and fetches data about website visitors. Leadfeeder was founded in 2012 and is based in Helsinki, Finland. The key benefits of using this software include the following:
- Users are automatically sent email alerts when essential leads visit their website, thus ensuring timely follow-ups.
- Native integrations with CRM systems automatically update lead records when existing leads revisit the site.
- Users can also search for the companies in Leadfeeder to see their browsing history.
- Leads can also be filtered and segmented into feeds based on various criteria, like form completions or browsing behavior.
- Leadfeeder automatically scores leads, and the most promising leads are surfaced at the top of the lead list, thus prioritizing users’ workloads.
Like Visual Visitor, Lead feeder’s B2B lead generation tool integrates with Zapier, allowing sales and marketing teams to connect the data with several other software solutions and even power automation. Both software track users via a website tracking script installed in your website’s coding. However, Leadfeeder provides access to a more extensive and, therefore, more accurate database.
Unlike Visual Visitor, Leadfeeder does a free plan, and the paid plan, which is a Premium plan, starts from $63 per month.