AWeber is among the most popular email marketing tools online. But many AWeber alternatives provide top-notch services, features, and affordable pricing plans. Here are some of the AWeber alternatives:
The first software on our AWeber Alternatives list is Mailchimp. This is a popular email service provider that has a lot of beautiful features. This tool will help you to create unique and highly optimized social ads, landing pages, opt-in email forms, email campaigns, and others so you can easily connect with your target audience. In addition, Mailchimp integrates very well with many apps and tools, automates your workflows, and makes your marketing processes efficient.
Plus, you can use your Mailchimp data to create ad campaigns for Instagram and Facebook and the remarketing of ads for Google. You can buy, track, and create ads from your Mailchimp dashboard, and use your mailing list to reconnect with your target audience or find potential clients via your existing contacts. Mailchimp has three pricing plans. They are:
- The free plan offers users many MailChimp features, but it has a limit of 12,000 emails each month and 2,000 subscribers.
- The Grow plan costs about ten dollars per month. You will have access to optimization, the ability to send unlimited emails, additional personalization, and delivery tools. But the cost you will pay depends on how many subscribers you have on your email list.
- The Pro plan costs about 199 dollars per month. However, you will access more marketing tools like sophisticated analytics and segmentation options with top-notch support. Also, you will pay more as the number of your subscribers increase.
ConvertKit helps you to create amazing, personalized email campaigns. You can also use it to increase your email list with attractive forms, access subscriber and conversion data, and others. In addition, you can use ConvertKit to organize your subscribers with segments and tags. This way, you can send them well-targeted content based on their location, interests, and behavior on your site. ConvertKit integrates with over eighty applications and web services to help you automate your marketing workflows, enhance the tools you use often and connect your data. In addition, ConvertKit has over one hundred articles that will guide you to use the app and get started.
All ConvertKit pricing plans have all the available features and unlimited emails. But prices increase based on the number of subscribers you have on your mailing list.
- You will pay $25 monthly for zero to one thousand subscribers.
- $41 is the amount you will pay monthly for one thousand to three thousand subscribers.
- $66 is the amount you will pay monthly for three thousand to five thousand subscribers.
The list of AWeber Alternatives continues with GetResponse. It is an online marketing tool that you can use to expand your business regardless of your niche. It has a lot of campaign management and email marketing tools that you can take advantage of to maximize ROI and increase sales. Some of the key features of GetResponse are:
You can use their email templates to create amazing responsive emails. You can set your emails to arrive at the right time so your audience can see them. Plus, you can track advanced analytical data and split-test your emails. Moreover, you can connect your online store with GetResponse. Some of the things that this feature comes with are: loyalty and reward emails for top customers, product retargeting and recommendation emails, and abandoned cart emails.
GetResponse offers a full webinar marketing solution that you can use to improve communication with your customers. You can use this feature to send webinar invites, reminders, and follow-up emails, thus, helping you to increase conversions and sales.
GetResponse has four pricing packages that you can choose from. They are:
- The Email plan costs about fifteen dollars monthly. It is best for beginners in the email marketing industry. It has basic features that are needed for marketing automation and email campaigns. The price differs based on the number of subscribers you have.
- Pro plan cost started from 49 dollars monthly. Some of the features you will enjoy are advanced landing pages, webinar marketing, eCommerce, and up to three users. Prices also increase based on the number of subscribers you have. With 49 dollars monthly, your list can carry about 5,000 emails.
- The Max plan costs 165 dollars monthly. It allows up to five users to have access to your GetResponse account. Prices begin at 165 dollars for up to 10,000 subscribers.
- The Enterprise plan costs 1199 dollars each month. It has all the advanced features that will boost your business. It is best for an email list of more than 100,000 subscribers.
Many AWeber alternatives can provide the features you need to grow your business.
AWeber vs. GetResponse
AWeber and GetResponse help create beautiful email templates, send e-newsletters to subscribers, host a mailing list, and automate your communications to subscribers through ‘autoresponders.’
GetResponse has four pricing plans.
The free plan carries up to five hundred subscribers. The Basic plan starts at fifteen dollars per month and allows you to send unlimited emails to one thousand subscribers. The Plus plan begins at 49 dollars per month for up to one thousand subscribers. The Professional plan begins at 99 dollars per month for up to one thousand subscribers. And the Max plan is negotiable. GetResponse has a free trial that lasts 30 days and carries up to one thousand subscribers.
But AWeber has only two pricing plans–the pro and the free. The free plan only carries up to five hundred subscribers, and they display many ads in your newsletters. On the other hand, the Pro plan has many advanced features that the free plan doesn’t have, and you can read more about the pricing structure in our section.
AWeber and GetResponse offer a vast range of templates, but AWeber’s range is larger because it offers users more than six hundred templates, but GetResponse oy has one hundred and twenty. Both AWeber and GetResponse support web fonts, but GetResponse’s range is larger. In addition, on GetResponse, you can choose from a wide selection of web fonts to choose from.
But when it comes to AMP for email, AWeber has the edge over GetResponse.
GetResponse and AWeber offer great basic autoresponder functionality, letting you automatically send specific e-newsletters based on time intervals or user actions or data. As for marketing automation, Getresponse has the edge over Aweber.
As regards importing, AWeber allows you to import data from the following types of files: TXT, CSV, TSV, XLS, and XLSX. While GetResponse allows you to import data from the following types: ODS, XLSX, VCF, TXT, and CSV. GetResponse also lets you import data from different third-party services. In addition, they both let you include users in a certain autoresponder cycle when you import them. Plus, you can include contacts manually on both platforms.
Also, GetResponse has a larger range of features than AWeber, especially with its webinar tool. GetResponse customer support is available in eight different languages, but AWeber is only available in English.
AWeber vs. MailChimp
AWeber was founded in 1998, with over 100,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs using it globally. Mailchimp was founded in 2001 and had more than 16 million users. Both AWeber and Mailchimp have an easy-to-use interface. However, it is much easier for you to import files using Mailchimp than AWeber. As for signup forms, it is easier for you to do that using AWeber because even less tech-savvy people can use it, but for Mailchimp, you need to have good signup forms to use these signup forms with HTML knowledge.
As for email templates, AWeber and Mailchimp both have a lot of email templates that are created to suit different needs. But AWeber provides more than 700 templates while MailChimp only has 100 templates. And on both platforms, you can tweak any template you choose. In addition, AWeber offers a free plan and a 30-day free trial period that is not restrictive, but MailChimp’s free plan is quite restrictive.
Mailchimp is a better option for you if you are starting on email marketing. Their designs are more user-friendly, and it provides more integrations. But AWeber is best for big enterprises and businesses because it doesn’t have restrictions on affiliate marketing, has more support options, and has a real-time editor in the e-newsletter builder that makes editing easy.
What other AWeber Alternatives would you suggest?