AWeber Reviews& Product Details
AWeber is an email marketing software that you can use to create a mailing list and capture data into it. You can also use this email marketing tool to design newsletters that you can send to the subscribers on your list, you can use it to automate your email marketing using autoresponders, and you can also use it to view and analyze statistics that are related to your email marketing campaigns.
Found in these Categories
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprise
- Non-profit Organization
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
- Desktop - Mac
- Desktop - Windows
- Desktop - Linux
- Desktop - Chromebook
- On-Premise - Windows
- On-Premise - Linux
Pricing Model: Subscription
- Free Trial
- Free Version
Features list not provided by AWeber.
AWeber Emailing Services
An AWeber review we made revealed that it was launched in 1998, and they have more than 120,000 businesses and individuals that have used it to satisfy their email marketing needs. But let’s discover more about this email marketing tool, and see if this one is ideal for your business.
Thus, AWeber emailing services provide free email signups to anyone interested in using it. This email marketing tool is not pricey; it is reliable, easy to use, and has many features that a standard email marketing tool should have. AWeber’s free plan contains many features that people can still use before paying for the premium plan. AWeber’s web fonts, AMP for email functionality, and landing page builder are easy to use. They also have a friendly customer support team that you can easily reach out at any time for help in using the app.
What is AWeber?
AWeber is a marketing email platform that allows you to create e-newsletters and autoresponder cycles. You can also take advantage of its basic e-commerce functionality that allows you to sell subscriptions and products. You can use this email marketing tool for free if your mailing list is not more than five hundred users. But the free plan contains ads that you will see on your e-newsletters.
The paid version of AWeber costs between $19.99 and $149.99 each month, and this cost is based on the number of subscribers you have on your mailing list and whether you pay monthly, quarterly, or yearly. The AWeber email marketing tool will help you carry out any of your email marketing projects seamlessly. It has a lot of features that you can easily use, and it is not pricey. The AWeber free email signups are another feature that a lot of people like about this tool.
What is AWeber used for?
AWeber is part of the email marketing tools that lets you not only create a mailing list but also put data onto it, automate your email marketing using autoresponders, design newsletters that can be sent to the subscribers on your list, view and analyze statistics that have to do with your email campaign.
How to use AWeber?
After downloading the AWeber application on your device, enter your AWeber login details and start using it. You can use the AWeber email marketing tool for many things, but we will only create a landing page here. Below are the steps you need to take:
- Click the “Landing Pages” tab. After that, click the “Create a Landing Page” button.
- Go through the available templates and select the one you prefer by clicking the “Choose a template” button.
- As soon as you get to the Landing Page builder, enter the name you want to give your landing page.
- While you are still on the landing page builder, you will see a lot of blocks for the various types of elements that you can drag into your landing page.
AWeber Drag and drop
If you want to drag and drop a block, click and hold your mouse button on the block that you want to keep on your landing page. For this example we want to make, we will insert an image block. To do that, you will need to keep holding down your mouse button and drag the block over into your landing page. If you include a block into a vacant row, the row will highlight blue. But if you include a block between other elements, a bold, blue line will populate, showing where the block will be dropped. As soon as the block is dropped in, you can edit that block by clicking on it. You can also include images between various element blocks in the editor.
- You can move the position of a block in your landing page by clicking and holding down the “Move” tab to the left of the block. When you begin to shift the block, the new position will be shown with a blue line.
- When you click to edit a text block, you will see a text editing toolbar above the block. You can then customize the text and add hyperlinks to tell your subscribers why they should sign up.
- On the right sidebar, you will have extra customization options based on the currently chosen block. Then, based on the block you are editing, you will have the option to change images, update padding, choose different colors, and many more.
Once you have customized the design of your landing page, you can update the settings of your signup form and the thank you page and fields. Click on the form and click the “Add a Form Field” drop-down to include custom fields. Then, choose the field you want to use. You can adjust the order of your fields by clicking the sidebar of the field and dragging it below or above the other fields.
If you want to adjust the thank you page of your form, click the “Submission” tab. Then, update the thank you page or already subscribed page using the “Form Submission” drop-down menus. You can also include tags in your signup form. You can also use these tags to initiate a campaign or divide your subscribers.
After you have customized your landing page to suit your taste, you can customize your landing page URL and share the SEO details of your landing page. Plus, you can include your Facebook Pixel tracking IDs and Google Analytics in the “Tracking” section. It will help you to get more stats from those services. After customizing your landing page, click the “Save & Exit” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the builder. Next, you will find the option to publish your page on the Landing Pages section of your account. Then, all you need to do is to click the “Publish” button. Still, on the Landing Pages section, you can preview the mobile version of your landing page. If you want to affect any changes to your landing page, click “Edit” and you will be redirected to the landing page builder.
Now that you have created a landing page, you can start gathering subscribers for your mailing list. Also, you can begin sharing your landing page link on your website, social media pages, and other places that will help you grow your audience.
When choosing a certain tool for your business, you should consider what it may offer to you. Of course, pricing is one thing that makes people purchase a subscription, but its features are also important for this step. This is where you can make a difference between certain tools.
Thus, without any further details, let’s see some of the most important features that AWeber provides for its users:
- Ability to converse with the customer support team for help setting up your campaign and get the best results.
- It has a notification feature that you can use to inform your blog readers of newly published psignupWeber has a web form tool that lets individuals publish signup forms to their websites easily.
- You can also use AWeber to broadcast special offers, coupons, and newsletters through email.
- Also, you can use this email marketing tool to send an automatic series of messages to build relationships with your clients seamlessly.
- AWeber has integrations with a lot of third-party applications.
- It has a landing page builder.
- It can import and host a mailing list.
- This tool will give you access to a vast range of responsive email templates.
- It has basic e-commerce features.
- It has RSS or blog to-email functionality list segmentation.
As I said before, pricing is an important element in people’s decisions. A lot of people are satisfied with AWeber pricing plans because they are affordable. AWeber pricing is divided into two: the free and the pro plan.These are the features of the pro plan:
- Being able to host and email a list that has up to five hundred subscribers–this plan cost nineteen dollars per month.
- For 501 to 2,500 subscribers, you will pay $29.99 monthly.
- For 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers, you will get to pay $49.99 monthly.
- 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers pay $69.99monthly.
- For 10,001 to 25,000 subscribers, you will pay $149.99 each month.
But if you have more than 25,000 subscribers on your mailing list, you will need to contact AWeber to give you a quotation.
AWeber free plan
The free version of AWeber lets you use a lot of the features of AWeber if your mailing list is not more than five hundred subscribers. If it is more than that figure, you will need to subscribe to the premium plan. If you are a paid user and you subscribe for your AWeber plan either monthly or quarterly, you will get a three dollars discount monthly. In addition, AWeber has discounts for not-for-profit organizations and students.
One beautiful thing about AWeber pricing is that almost all the features are available for both paid and free plan users. The only difference between them is the mailing list size. However, there is something you should know about AWeber pricing–both unsubscribed and subscribe’ contact’ are counted as ‘billable’ subscribers. This shows that even if anyone unsubscribes from your list, you would still be charged for keeping their details in your Aweber account. But you can avoid this unnecessary cost by deleting unsubscribed contacts from your account regularly.
See all Features
AWeber is among the most popular email marketing tools online. But many AWeber alternatives provide top-notch services, features, and affordable pricing plans. Here are some of the AWeber alternatives:
This is a popular email service provider that has a lot of beautiful features. This tool will help you to create unique and highly optimized social ads, landing pages, opt-in email forms, email campaigns, and others so you can easily connect with your target audience. In addition, Mailchimp integrates very well with many apps and tools, automates your workflows, and makes your marketing processes efficient.
Plus, you can use your Mailchimp data to create ad campaigns for Instagram and Facebook and the remarketing of ads for Google. You can buy, track, and create ads from your Mailchimp dashboard, and use your mailing list to reconnect with your target audience or find potential clients via your existing contacts. Mailchimp has three pricing plans. They are:
- The free plan offers its users many MailChimp features, but it has a limit of 12,000 emails each month and 2,000 subscribers.
- The Grow plan costs about ten dollars per month. You will have access to optimization, the ability to send unlimited emails, additional personalization, and delivery tools. But the cost you will pay depends on how many subscribers you have on your email list.
- The Pro plan costs about 199 dollars per month. However, you will access more marketing tools like sophisticated analytics and segmentation options with top-notch support. Also, you will pay more as the number of your subscribers increase.
ConvertKit helps you to create amazing, personalized email campaigns. You can also use it to increase your email list with attractive forms, access subscriber and conversion data, and others. In addition, you can use ConvertKit to organize your subscribers with segments and tags. This way, you can send them well-targeted content based on their location, interests, behavior on your site, and others. ConvertKit integrates with more than eighty applications and web services to help you automate your marketing workflows, enhance the tools you use often and connect your data. In addition, ConvertKit has over one hundred articles that will guide you to use the app and get started.
All ConvertKit pricing plans have all the available features and unlimited emails. But prices increase based on the number of subscribers you have on your mailing list.
- You will pay $25 monthly for zero to one thousand subscribers.
- $41 is the amount you will pay monthly for one thousand to three thousand subscribers.
- $66 is the amount you will pay monthly for three thousand to five thousand subscribers.
GetResponse is an online marketing tool that you can use to expand your business regardless of your niche. It has a lot of campaign management and email marketing tools that you can take advantage of to maximize ROI and increase sales. Some of the key features of GetResponse are:
You can use their email templates to create amazing responsive emails. You can set your emails to arrive at the right time so that your audience can see them. Plus, you are free to track advanced analytical data and split test your emails. Moreover, you can connect your online store with GetResponse. Some of the things that this feature comes with are: loyalty and reward emails for top customers, product retargeting and recommendation emails, and abandoned cart emails.
GetResponse offers a full webinar marketing solution that you can use to improve communication with your customers. You can use this feature to send webinar invites, reminders, and follow-up emails, thus, helping you to increase conversions and sales.
GetResponse has four pricing packages that you can choose from. They are:
- The Email plan costs about fifteen dollars monthly. It is best for beginners in the email marketing industry. It has basic features that are needed for marketing automation and email campaigns. The price differs based on the number of subscribers you have.
- Pro plan cost started from 49 dollars monthly. Some of the features you will enjoy are advanced landing pages, webinar marketing, eCommerce, and up to three users. Prices also increase based on the number of subscribers you have. With 49 dollars monthly, your list can carry about 5,000 emails.
- Max plan costs 165 dollars monthly. It allows up to five users to have access to your GetResponse account. Prices begin at 165 dollars for up to 10,000 subscribers.
- Enterprise plan costs 1199 dollars each month. It has all the advanced features that will boost your business. It is best for an email list of more than 100,000 subscribers.
Many other AWeber alternatives can provide you with the features you need to grow your business.
AWeber vs. GetResponse
Both AWeber and GetResponse are tools that help you create beautiful email templates, send e-newsletters to your subscribers, host a mailing list, and automate your communications to subscribers through ‘autoresponders.’
GetResponse has four pricing plans:
The free plan carries up to five hundred subscribers. The Basic plan starts at fifteen dollars per month and allows you to send unlimited emails to one thousand subscribers. The Plus plan begins at 49 dollars per month for up to one thousand subscribers. The Professional plan begins at 99 dollars per month for up to one thousand subscribers. And the Max plan is negotiable. GetResponse has a free trial that lasts for 30 days and carries up to one thousand subscribers.
But AWeber has only two pricing plans–the pro and free plan. The free plan only carries up to five hundred subscribers, and they display a lot of ads on your newsletters. On the other hand, the Pro plan has many advanced features that the free plan doesn’t have, and you can read more about the pricing structure in our section.
AWeber and GetResponse both offer a vast range of templates, but AWeber’s range is quite larger because it offers users more than six hundred templates, but GetResponse oy has one hundred and twenty. Both AWeber and GetResponse support the use of web fonts, but GetResponse’s range is larger. In addition, on GetResponse, you can choose from a wide selection of web fonts to choose from.
But when it comes to AMP for email, AWeber has the edge over GetResponse.
GetResponse and AWeber offer great basic autoresponder functionality, letting you automatically send specific e-newsletters based on time intervals or user actions or data. As for marketing automation, Getresponse has the edge over Aweber.
As regards importing, AWeber allows you to import data from the following types of files: TXT, CSV, TSV, XLS, and XLSX. While GetResponse allows you to import data from the following types: ODS, XLSX, VCF, TXT, and CSV. GetResponse also lets you import data from different third-party services. In addition, they both let you include users in a certain autoresponder cycle when you import them. Plus, you can include contacts manually on both platforms.
Also, GetResponse has a larger range of features than AWeber, especially with its webinars tool. GetResponse customer support is available in eight different languages, but AWeber is only available in English.
AWeber vs. MailChimp
AWeber was founded in 1998, and it has over 100,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs using it globally. Mailchimp was founded in 2001, and it currently has more than 16 million users. Both AWeber and Mailchimp have an easy-to-use interface. However, it is much easier for you to import files using Mailchimp than AWeber. As for signup forms, it is easier for you to do that using AWeber because even less tech-savvy people can use it, but for Mailchimp, you need to have good signup forms to use this signup forms HTML knowledge.
As for email templates, AWeber and Mailchimp both have a lot of email templates that are created to suit different needs. But AWeber provides more than 700 templates while MailChimp only has 100 templates. And on both platforms, you are allowed to use to tweak any template you choose. In addition, AWeber offers a free plan and a 30-day free trial period that is not restrictive, but MailChimp’s free plan is quite restrictive.
Mailchimp is a better option for you if you are starting on email marketing. Their designs are more user-friendly, and it provides more integrations. But AWeber is best for big enterprises and businesses because it doesn’t have restrictions on affiliate marketing, has more support options, and has a real-time editor in the e-newsletter builder that makes editing easy.
AWeber Review Conclusions
AWeber is an email marketing software that allows you to create e-newsletters and autoresponder cycles. This marketing email platform provides you with certain basic e-commerce functionality to sell products and subscriptions. An AWeber review we made showed that you could use AWeber for free if your mailing list is not above five hundred users. But on the free AWeber plan, ads would often be displayed on your e-newsletters, and you cannot access some features. But the pro version of AWeber is not expensive. It costs between 16.15 dollars and 149 dollars every month based on the number of subscribers you have on your mailing list and if you pay on a quarterly, yearly, or monthly basis.
In conclusion, AWeber is an excellent option for your email marketing projects; it has many features, is affordable, and has an intuitive interface.