Freshmarketer Reviews& Product Details
What is Freshmarketer?
Freshmarketer is a well-known marketing automation software. It offers seamless collaborative features that improve marketing teams and sales work processes. With it, you can complete contact management, email marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, and more! The key features that make Freshmarketer stand out are its personalization, segmentation, and behavioral tools. This leads to highly personalized marketing yielding improved conversions and better ROI. Apart from that, it also comes with AI chatbots, CRO, and a drag-and-drop page builder. It is also decently priced, starting at just $19 per month.
Found in these Categories
- Small Business
- Medium Business
- Large Enterprise
- Non-profit Organization
- Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based
- Mobile - Android
- Mobile - iPhone
- Mobile - iPad
- Desktop - Mac
- Desktop - Windows
- Desktop - Linux
- Desktop - Chromebook
- On-Premise - Windows
- On-Premise - Linux
Pricing Model: Subscription
- Free Trial
- Free Version
Freshmarketer pricing is straightforward. Four pricing packages are available: Free, Growth, Pro, and Enterprise. A Freshmarketer Free Trial is also available - when you sign up, you instantly get access to the fully-loaded CRM for 21 days.
- Campaign Management
- Contact Management
- Email Marketing
- Drag & Drop
- Customizable Forms
- AB Testing
- Email Tracking
- Landing Pages/Web Forms
- SMS Marketing
- Engagement Tracking
- Workflow Management
- Lead Management
- Lead Generation
- Auto-resolve Chats
- Contact Lifecycle Stages
- Custom Roles
- Email Builder
- In-app Messages
- Journey Builder
- Offline Event Tracking
- Polls and Feedback
- Predictive Contact Scoring
- Subscriber Preference Center
- Transactional Emails
- Triggered Messages
- Website Tracking
- Freshmarketer – marketing automation software
- About Freshmarketer
- Freshmarketer features explained
- Freshmarketer Review Conclusions
Freshmarketer – marketing automation software
Freshmarketer is a marketing automation software aimed at small to medium-scale businesses. Its powerful customization lets you increase conversions through email marketing automation and other marketing solutions.
Freshmarketer is one of the products offered by Freshworks. They have products for every aspect of the business, including Freshdesk, Freshchat, Freshales, Freshservice, and Freshteam. All solutions are software-as-a-service(SaaS), including Fresh Marketer. This makes all of them easily accessible and intuitive to set up. Freshworks is offering its service to more than 50,000 companies worldwide, enabling them to provide a better customer and employee experience.
Freshmarketer is a complete marketing automation software that enables better collaboration between marketing teams and sales. It offers complete contact management, which you can use to list your contacts, design for them, and deliver a successful marketing campaign by automating different aspects of the process.
Freshmarketer is aimed at marketing teams. By using it, the teams can create a personalized customer experience using automation and also build a strong marketing and sales partnership.
How do you achieve a unique customer experience with Freshmarketer?
All of these are possible because of their key features, including personalization and behavioral segmentation targeting. For example, you can learn about your customers using personalization and then segment them using behavioral segmentation. With all the information, you can then run personalized campaigns. To facilitate the process further, you also get access to more tools, including a native Conversion Rate Optimizer (CRO) and a drag-and-drop landing page builder.
However, the major feature set is located in the automation, Freshmarketer provides its users. By using automation, Fresmarketer users can focus on customer engagement from the beginning. In addition, you can use different channels, including WhatsApp, SMS, email, and chat.
As for automation, you can automate conversations using AI chatbots, enabling you to do conversational marketing. These AI chatbots can be integrated into websites with the help of chat widgets. Apart from that, you can also use other instant messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger. The CRM feature also automates most of the customer’s information gathering and management, automatically updating customer account profiles, contact, lead, and so on!
Another big feature of Freshmarketer is its ability to offer seamless collaboration between marketers and sales. This bidirectional Freshsales synchronization ensures proper team collaboration and improves engagement from all parties.
What you can do with Freshmarketer?
- Use chatbots to automate conversations and improve leads
- Run experiments across your site to improve visitors’ experience and ensure better conversions
- Get a better understanding of your customers using a complete view of engagement and activities.
- Use segmentation to send more personalized emails to your customers
- Easily scale and customize messages 1:1
- Engage through different channels, including WhatsApp, SMS, and email.
- Built everlasting customer relationships by using data
- Use transactional emails for cross-selling and upselling
Freshmarketer offers a generous 21-day free trial; you do not need a credit card to access it. Apart from the trial, you also get the free version, best suited for startups who want to learn if Freshmarketer is a good pick for them. Freshmarketer paid plans start at just $19 per month.
How does Freshmarketer work?
Freshmarketer works with your customers’ data. To get started, you first need to integrate it with your website. It can be a WordPress website, a Shopify website, or a custom website. To integrate, you get either the Freshmarketer snippet or an add-on. Once integrated, you should be able to get everything centralized in the Freshmarketer dashboard. From there, you can set up your email marketing campaign and customize messages one-to-one using the key Freshmarketer features such as segmentation and personalization.
If you already have a customer list, you can import them directly to Freshmarketer using the .csv format. In addition, all the tools are available within Freshmarketer for you. For example, you can set up the landing page drag-and-drop builder along with the template or use the heatmap to learn how your users interact with your website.
How to generate leads with Freshmarketer?
You can generate leads with Freshmarketer using their landing pages feature. With it, you can create custom landing pages. Also, you do not have to code any landing pages as you can use their in-built and intuitive drag-and-drop builder. On top of that, you also get access to templates, saving you crucial time compared to starting from a blank canvas.
With templates and drag-and-drop builder ready, you also get access to the building blocks, i.e., 100 content blocks. These blocks are designed for conversion, and you do not have to do any more customization. Furthermore, you also get access to professional stock photography, vector icons, and royalty-free images.
With the Freshmarketer landing page feature, you can create multi-step landing pages and create an everlasting way to generate leads.
Freshmarketer features explained
Freshmarketer CRM is an automation playhouse. As a user, you can play with all the available features and create an engaging and worthwhile experience for your customers. To understand Freshmarketer, let’s go through its features below.
Freshmarketer comes with excellent contact management. With it, you can unify your contact data into a centralized format, track all communications, and build long-lasting relationships.
From the onset, you can have your sales and marketing contracts together. This way, you can use the contacts to improve conversions and engagement. To make it easy, you get an Activity Timeline that lists the customer’s engagement chronologically. Then, under each user, you can view their interactions with the system, including email and website activities.
The key contact management features include:
- Set lifecycle stages: Easily list the lifestyle stage of a user’s journey. You can also set sub-stages to define the marketing and sales activities further.
- Auto-Profile Enrichment: You can enrich a user’s profile by including its social and publicly listed information. The information is automatically added, and it helps you to accelerate sales prospecting.
- Predictive Content Scoring: The predictive content scoring intelligently ranks your prospects based on engagement and profile level — resulting in you finding the best leads.
- Territory management: You can use territory management to manage sales teams across different geographical regions. You can also group teams according to deal size and other metrics. The system also gives the lead to the right salesperson.
- Productivity tools: You can also be productive while managing contact management. These features include Notes, Files, and Tasks. Using these, you can collaborate, set reminders, and attend more in less time.
- Easily convert emails to contacts. All you need to do is send the emails to the CRM’s custom email address. The CRM will then automatically convert the emails into prospects.
- You can also set up internal alerts for actions made by the prospects.
- Easily prioritize prospects based on AI-based contact scoring. The AI-based contact scoring identifies the prospect based on different factors, including engagement, activities, etc.
- Freshmarketer also lets you run successful campaigns based on personalized contacts.
Freshmarketer offers excellent email deliverability out of the box. Your emails reach your customer’s inbox without any delays or failure.
The reason for failed email deliverability depends on multiple factors, including the process through which emails are sent, the domain’s whitelist status, the sender’s reputation, and the ability to follow different acts, including the CAN-SPAM act.
All of these are handled perfectly by Freshmarketer. On top of that, it also offers an excellent infrastructure that includes the following:
- Dedicated IP address
- Different email streams using separate IP addresses
- Monitoring postmaster
- Monitoring reporting mailboxes
- Ensuring that the mail exchanger(MX) record is set up correctly
- Monitoring feedback loops(FBLs) and taking action based on it
Freshmarketer also ensures proper authentication to ensure a high deliverability rate. These include:
- Creating DMARC record
- Setting up DKIM signature
- Use Sender Policy Framework(SPF) to publish SPF record
- Create DMARC record
Lastly, it also micro-manages different aspects of your email subscription to ensure a high deliverability rate. For example, they ensure consistency with email volume or remove inactive subscribers to improve the email deliverability rate. In addition, it removes double opt-ins, avoids spam traps, and uses a no-reply sender address.
You can create excellent landing pages with an intuitive drag-and-drop builder. The landing page lets you gather more leads and improve conversions. Also, you do not have to start from scratch; you can use the template library to choose the perfect starting point for your project. The templates are responsive and crafted with high-conversion elements.
The key Freshmarketer landing page features include the following:
- You get access to 100 content blocks that can be easily dragged and dropped to create a high-converting landing page.
- The drag-and-drop builder requires no coding at all. All you need to do is drag and drop the elements to create your landing page.
- It also gives access to royalty-free images and professional stock photography. Moreover, you also get vector icons. All of these give your landing page a professional look it needs!
- The landing pages created using the drag-and-drop builder are desktop and mobile-responsive.
- It supports multi-step landing page creation.
- Easily choose a domain to publish your landing page.
Unified Customer View
Data is at the center of Freshmarketer’s solution. Here, you can view and understand all the customer information. To achieve this, Freshmarketer offers a summary and details section where you can find highlighted key information and deep customer data. In addition, you also get access to an activity timeline which showcases the chronological timeline view of the different user’s activities to understand better what they have to offer.
Freshmarketer offers complete email campaign support. Here, you can manage emails from end to end with the ability to create, design, and deliver. The key email campaigns features offered by Fershmarker are as follows:
- At its core, you get a nifty drag-and-drop editor which lets you build emails from scratch. You can also choose from different layouts and styles to ensure higher engagement.
- It also has a vast template collection that gives you a good starting point for creating emails. These templates are designed with care and offer high conversion from the onset.
- You can properly test the emails before sending them out. For example, you can check how these emails look on different devices, including tablets, mobile,s or desktops.
- Personalize the emails with various elements to improve engagement. The segmentation makes it easy for you to create emails for more personalization.
- The analytics gives you the ability to understand how your campaign works. You can get key information, including click rates, open rates, and so on! Moreover, you can create custom reports to analyze your ROI further.
- Schedule your emails to meet the preferred time for the subscribers. This helps you to combat the subscriber’s preferences when receiving emails. It also goes well with different geographical locations. All of these result in a high email open rate and greater returns.
The other note-worthy Freshmarketer email marketing features include:
- Schedule newsletter
- Dispatch event invites
- Send internal updates to employees
- Send announcement emails
- Communicate product updates
- Send promotional emails to customers
Along with landing pages and email campaigns, you also get another very useful feature, i.e., Web Forms. Freshmarketer supports WebForms, which lets you gain more valuable leads and provides a way to capture users’ feedback directly into your CRM.
Freshmarketer lets you connect your CRM with Web Forms, ensuring direct storing of the leads in the CRM. Inside your CRM, you can opt to nurture the leads. Also, you can use code-free web forms or classic forms to capture the leads. Smart Forms, on the other hand, allows you to capture leads directly into the CRM automatically.
The Web Forms are also customizable and easily deployable. Before deploying, you can see how the web forms work with your website, giving you complete control of how it should behave under different circumstances.
The key Freshmarketer Web Forms key features include:
- Create high-converting web forms from scratch using classic forms
- Deploy forms on high-converting pages on your site, including contact us, sign up, etc.
- Capture data from existing forms with Smart Forms and directly store the information in your CRM
- Track website signups, pursue interesting leads, and build blog subscription forms
- Manage event registrations
- Personalize replies to consultations and nurture website leads
One of the most useful and interesting Freshmarketer features is its AI-powered chatbots. These AI-powered chatbots are code-free experiences requiring no coding knowledge for you to create and implement. As a result, these chatbots provide an engaging experience for your website audience. You are also free to customize the chatbot as per your requirement and see an instant improvement in goals across the organization.The key Freshmarketer Chatbots features include:
- Configure Answer Bots to your requirement and give your audience a wonderful experience
- Chatbots’ custom flows enable you to rewrite how your chatbots respond to conversations. With it, you can set up intelligent conversations and provide a personalized experience based on your audience
Freshmarketer also comes with good communication features besides web forms and email campaigns. These features include:
- Apple Business Chat: If you are using the Apple ecosystem, you can use Apple Business Chat to your advantage and respond to customers promptly.
- Facebook Chat: Integrate Facebook Chat into your CRM and respond directly to queries without leaving the CRM solution.
- WhatsApp: Do you use WhatsApp? Then, don’t worry, as you can also integrate WhatsApp and enable direct contact with customers.
- In-App Messages: Use them in your application to enable customers to take more action.
Freshmarketer is a digital marketing automation solution. This means it offers excellent automation out of the box. This automation lets you save your organization time and money. The seamless automation features include:
- Website tracking: Easily track your audience and see how they interact with the website. This information can be used in automating journeys.
- Transactional emails: Many businesses rely on transactional emails. The good news is that Freshmarketers offers support for transactional emails triggered based on specific user actions, such as when completing a purchase.
- Predictive contact scoring: With Predictive Contact Scoring, you can better understand your user’s behavior and intent. This way, you can use users with higher intent and automate actions based on them.
- Custom flows: The custom flows support lets you set up the bots for more human-like customer conversations. For example, you can set up chatbots on your website or high-converting pages and get the best out of it.
- IntelliAssign: The IntelliAssign feature lets you automatically assign the customer’s incoming messages to appropriate agents so that they can manage them better.
- Auto-resolve Chats: Resolve the chats automatically based on the customer’s responsiveness.
At Freshmarketer’s core automation, you have Journeys. They let you hyper-target your audience, improving engagement and boosting conversions. So, what can you do with journeys? First, it lets you create workflow email communication automation. This way, you can highly personalize your engagement and bring the best results from your customers. Also, automation lets you group your audience in the best possible way.
More Automation Freshmarketer Features
In short, with Freshmarketer’s journey, you can do the following:
- Easily set up your automated campaigns using campaign triggers, customizable email templates, and actions.
- The drag-and-drop builder lets you create the journey and easily handle complex instructions.
- You can also schedule the journey to work at the optimal times for better response and conversions. For example, you can set communication during the day when the receiver is not overwhelmed.
- Before activating the journey, you can perform complete checks over performance and see if it will perform in real-world scenarios. Then, you can pause, edit or stop the journey at any time, depending on changes required based on your campaign or the audience’s input.
- The journey metrics tell you how your journeys are performing. In addition, it offers access to trends and other individual email performance. These metrics can be stored in reports and shared whenever needed.
- The journey feature lets you align sales and marketing goals and provide a complete overview of customers’ journeys using activity timelines.
- Welcome series setup
- Send re-engagement campaigns
- Trigger upsell campaigns
- Configure internal notifications
- Run CSAT surveys
- Set purchase reminders
- Eliminate cart abandonment
- Create nurture campaigns
- Website Optimization
The Segmentation feature lets you create smart customer segments, which lets you know and target your audience better. In simple words, you can run hyper-personalized campaigns without the need to do overwhelming research. This helps you to improve your campaign and, in return, drive more sales.
In Freshmarketer, you can create segments based on different properties, including geography, behavior, and demography. For example, you can use gender, income, or age to run specific and high-level campaigns. Apart from that, geographical segmentation lets you know customers’ basic likes and lets you send emails at the right time.With Freshmarketer segmentation, you can do the following:
- Create conversion opportunities using triggered messages
- Enable closed-loop marketing
- Ensure that emails are delivered almost every time they are sent out
- Use contextual engagement with automation for better engagement
- Understand your customers in a better way.
You can also create marketing lists based on segmented groups. The Auto-profile enrichment automatically adds publicly available social information, providing you with better data to know your customers.
You need analytics to know how your campaigns are performing or how your customers are better. Freshmarket’s analytics lets you create standard reports and email campaign reports. You can also know how your email campaign performs from metrics that track engagement and critical delivery. Apart from that, you also get custom reports and a dashboard to learn about all the metrics and engagement.
Freshmarketer offers a wide array of optimization features. These features let you improve your website conversions and leverage your leads in the best possible way. These optimization features include:
- Personalization: Improve your website with personalized sections and improve conversions:
- A/B testing: Freshmarketer lets you do A/B testing with multiple web page variants. You can also see different visitor segments to learn what type of variation works for that particular segment.
- Heatmaps: Learn how users interact with your website using heatmaps. It tracks engagement levels with different page segments. With this information, you can optimize the page accordingly.
- Session Replay: In addition to heatmaps, you can do session replays that record visitors’ interactions with the website. You can replay the interactions and know how they interact with your website:
- Funnel Analysis: Do a complete funnel analysis by creating funnel reports and learn how visitors’ traffic flows through your web pages.
- Split Testing: In addition to A/B testing, you can also do split testing and test different web page variations.
- Polls and Feedback: Get feedback from your customers using forms and feedback.
- Form Analytics: Get complete form analytics to use to improve signups.
- Journey Analytics: It lets you understand customers’ journeys and improve them.
Freshmarketer lets you connect your favorite service and tools. They offer these integrations through their marketplace, including Zapier, Magento, Asana, Trello, WooCommerce, and more.
Freshmarketer Review Conclusions
Freshmarketer is one of the best marketing automation tools out there. With AI-powered tools becoming part of the existing marketplace, it is no surprise that marketers and businesses are moving towards tools and services that offer automation as a key part of their service. Freshmarketer qualifies in that regard, and you can also qualify it as marketing automation for small businesses. With the features offered by Freshmarketer, you boost conversions using various tools, including proper email marketing, lead generation campaign, sales funnel optimization, mail personalization, and multichannel engagement.
And, if you take Freshworks’ whole ecosystem into account, you get an excellent set of software tools to work with for your business. Overall, I highly recommend Freshmarketer as it has tons of features to explore and use that can positively impact how you do marketing automation.