Top Viddyoze Competitors:
Each day, more and more video creation software appears. So, deciding which one is the best for you might be overwhelming. In this Viddyoze review, we also analyze its competitors to help you make an informed decision.
First, let’s recap Viddyoze’s benefits:
- In just three clicks, you get studio-quality animations and next-gen live-action animations for a video.
- It helps you enhance your sales by generating professional-looking videos.
- It helps you create an additional revenue stream by selling your animations.
- You can access your work anywhere, as it is a cloud-based software.
- Its point-and-click system empowers anybody to create intros & selling videos that can compete easily with top studios.
- The Video animation software is completely automated.
- It comes with a vast library of designer-made templates.
- 100% compatible with all devices & platforms.
- The Viddyoze commercial license gives you full author rights to your creations.
Second, let’s move forward and analyze some of Viddyoze’s competitors.
Viddyoze app vs. Renderforest
Renderforest is an all-in-one branding platform. We list it here, as a Viddyoze app alternative, for its online video maker platform. Similar to Viddyoze, it is easy to use even for beginners. Furthermore, it has 800+ video templates to help you create beautiful & powerful animation videos with ease.
Another similarity between the two apps is that they are both cloud-based. Moreover, the Renderforest software puts on the table all the essential features. You can even upload your images & videos and customize them with color or palette.
The main difference, though, is when we compare the Viddyoze app pricing with Renderforest. Renderforest has mainly a subscription-based pricing model. It has a free version to give it a go and a single-purchase pricing option. It starts from $9,99 for a single video export at 360p quality and can go up to $19.99 for HD1080 quality & Reseller license.
The subscription plans, however, are for all the branding tools that Renderforest offers. The lowest plan is Renderforest Lite and has a price of $19,99/month. However, the features for this plan are somewhat limited but are perfect for the ones just starting in the journey of branding.
To sum up, Renderforest is a tough competitor of Viddyoze with many benefits like user-friendliness, a vast library of templates, and many more. On the other hand, Viddyoze offers a more convenient pricing scheme, as you only pay once and use it for a lifetime.
Viddyoze app vs. Doodly
Doodly is one of the best doodle animation video creation software. The main similarity between Doodly and Viddyoze is the ease of use. Both tools are user-friendly, and even beginners can use them with ease.
Furthermore, while Viddyoze puts on the table a vast library of ready-made templates, in Doodly, you get an even more extensive library of props. You can use Doodly for selling, social media, as a school project, or just for fun.
When it comes to pricing, Doodly comes with two packages – Standard and Enterprise. You can choose to pay monthly or annually – for an annual payment, you save 49%. On the other hand, Viddyoze also has two pricing packages, but with lifetime plans.
In conclusion, it is all about preferences and needs.